What's new

The Basics of HGH Dosage and Timing

PHATKID77

Super Heavyweight
Igf1 ordered by my family doc. Coat $90.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3ml

meatman777

Middleweight
Told my doctor I had started GH and she was cool enough to monitor by GH which she said they test for the metabolites IGF-1 and said to do your shot right before I test. She already monitors my TRT.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
Not sure if your regular dr will pull those types of bloods for you but it's worth a shot
What I ended up doing is finding a naturopath who will let me pull bloods at will and he is on board with it to help keep my health in check since most dr won't allow you to do such a thing
It costs a bit but it enables me to get bloodwork done as often as i want
After I let him in on me running gear, he's willing to let me run any bloods I want. It's funny, I ask and he checks it off. I think he has a interest in what these drugs do as well, a curiosity. I also think as long as I go in after to look at the results so he can charge his fee, he doesn't care.

noahzark

Super Heavyweight
for someone who jas never done slin, what amount and timing for the slin? looking for a more conservative type of dosing . im thinking less is more. anything to watch out for or add while doing a mild gh slin combo?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

PHATKID77

Super Heavyweight
5iu before gym.
Humilin r 45 min before.
Have a small meal 15 min later
50gm carbs and bcaas during
And more carbs/protein right after.
5 is a good dose to start
10iu pumps!

daledo

Rookie
OK I realize this may sound retarded, but I was told that with all the counterfeit HGH out there that a way to see if the HGH is working is to after about a week of use to buy a pregnancy test and urinate on it. If it turns positive it's working. Is there any truth to this or am I being played for an ass?

Bomber604

Rookie
I have plans to incorporate HGH/Slin/IGF-1 into my upcoming 16 week off season gainer. Allthough I have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to run it, I'm always interested in learning more.

There is reference in the OP to the "comparative cycle guide of HGH/Insulin/IGF-1." I was hoping that someone might be able to help me navigate to this thread. I cannot seem to find it anywhere and it does not seem to pop up when using the forum search function either 🤔

I appreciate the help
Regards,
BOMBER

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....
5iu before gym.
Humilin r 45 min before.
Have a small meal 15 min later
50gm carbs and bcaas during
And more carbs/protein right after.
5 is a good dose to start
10iu pumps!

I would suggest telling someone each time before hand if using insulin during training, if you're not already doing that, no offense I just say that to anyone who does.

Best use of gh I've found is:

10 iu with 5-10 iu humalog ideally immediately after training with 100 grams dextrose 60 isolate and three grams salt usually with 5 grams creatine monohydrate. I would use this either Monday Wednesday or Friday with a three day split and brutal full body workouts...or monday Tuesday Wednesday on a ckd diet with my only carb up on Sunday. Or only one day a week on whatever training day I trained lagging body parts. This completely changed my physique over two years .

nokmuay

Rookie
Question: Is PowerLabs Jintropin or Alpine Pharm corp Primotrope considered real or fake?

Goldenrod

VET
thanks for the write up - I'm in my 40's and was told to take it at night. I was taking 2IU's first thing in the morning but was advised it was best to take it at night. I tried both and found no difference - I take scrip sero.