What's new

The Budget Bulk

250 is barely on. I wouldn’t bother with that dose personally but I’m also 6’2 280lbs. 250 test e is actually only about 175mg when the ester weight is considered. General consensus is that 250 is closer to TRT than a cycle.
Absolutely it’s a cycle. I’d consider 75-200 TRT doses. But the 200 is for people that wouldn’t get high resdings and still within the realm of normal with blood work.
Thanks for the responses boys. I suppose it does always come down to the individual

A.B

Middleweight
Im not saying you can’t keep gaining but I highly doubt I’d be 280lbs if I only ran 500mg....

How big are you?
many factors involved- I have been at either end of the spectrum for doses and shit diet. And when we commonly see “diet is in check” and then the post it they’re not anywhere close to having a good diet.

manipulation to diet can get most to where they want to be with 500mg combined AAS.That’s why im only using 250mg test nowadays. Don’t need more for my goals. And if i wanted to pack on weight you think people can’t get to where they want at 250mg test and 250 tren e/week (or deca or insert whatever here)? I beg to differ unless someone has shit genetics. I’ve ranged from 215 to 280 at 5’11. Mypreferred weight is 225-240 being the most. I can change my diet to accompany my goals and really don’t need much to do that with and most do not either. It’s a common trend people up the dose instead of looking at there diet.

eLoCC86

Rookie
I keep seeing people saying they're cruising on 250 while I'm Out here making SOLID gains on my first cycle of 250 a week. Is 250 not considered ON?
Everyone is different.
250mg is a common dose given by a doctor for hormone replacement so thats what most go with I would say.
Although, that would be a very high natural from what I have read.
Some people take less, 100-250.
When cruising and blasting you can assume the person has decided to never come off testosterone.

redz

Lightweight
many factors involved- I have been at either end of the spectrum for doses and shit diet. And when we commonly see “diet is in check” and then the post it they’re not anywhere close to having a good diet.

manipulation to diet can get most to where they want to be with 500mg combined AAS.That’s why im only using 250mg test nowadays. Don’t need more for my goals. And if i wanted to pack on weight you think people can’t get to where they want at 250mg test and 250 tren e/week (or deca or insert whatever here)? I beg to differ unless someone has shit genetics. I’ve ranged from 215 to 280 at 5’11. Mypreferred weight is 225-240 being the most. I can change my diet to accompany my goals and really don’t need much to do that with and most do not either. It’s a common trend people up the dose instead of looking at there diet.
I can’t say I agree with you here, the part about diet yes but no way I can train as hard and heavy on lower doses and keep making gains. Not many serious lifters are taking 500mg/week that is novice dosing. If it works for you then Great but it’s certainly not optimal. I’m not advocating for pro level dosing but 1g per week is no big deal for an elite lifter.

Goldenrod

VET
For me it would depend on how this " budget " was going to impact my food intake. I'm not going to sacrifice food for a few months of an extra compound.
Besides if you really want a budget bulk spend the time to nail your diet training and recovery. I mean 100 % on all aspects and do a test only cycle. That's as budget as you're gonna get and could be a fantastic cycle.
Well said @Old RhynoS - not going to pretend PED's don't help and are like nitro in an engine but if your not getting the calories and protein - real food sources. A small amount of test and Primo and I'm 19 again. Great for strength, looks, how I feel but bad for my temper.

If I recall correct, unless you already understand it really well, your young - If I had to do all this lifting over again I would hire a coach and learn how to eat properly. I have gained more weight in my 40's and its muscle that any other decade and I'm not taking much for PED's but I am eating 6 meals a day and getting help from people here who know more than I do.

eLoCC86

Rookie
If you are on a budget, save up until you can afford a full and proper cycle.

This stuff is not magic. In the mean time keep training and eating...

- PacMan
Yes will be eating like a monster during this cycle as per your advice on my previous posts.
Right now I dropped the bulking as I want to be as lean as I can before starting this cycle.
Managed to get to 173lbs from the 185lbs I was 4 weeks ago.
Thinking I have decided to got low test higher deca to avoid some possible sides and it's cheaper for me.
Should prami be only on hand or should I take the recommended dosage as a preventative measure?
Will be getting bloods before during and after.

Brbpuppy

Middleweight
You should try low test with high Deca. It prevents the majority of sides. What doses of test and Deca did you run in the past?
A lot of guys say the reason they get negative sides like Deca Dick is because they ran their Test to Nand ratio too low.

Deadmouse

Middleweight
A lot of guys here talk down on "budgeting" cycles... i didnt know we had to drop 2k$ on a cycle for it to be effective :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Maybe i dont have the same meaning for "budget" since i'm french speaking but to me it does not mean to cut corners... just to keep the price of the cycle in mind... just cause you CAN drop 2k on cycle doesnt not fucking mean you SHOULD ffs... we are not all aiming to be a IFBB pro.

HungryMfkr

Middleweight
A lot of guys here talk down on "budgeting" cycles... i didnt know we had to drop 2k$ on a cycle for it to be effective :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Maybe i dont have the same meaning for "budget" since i'm french speaking but to me it does not mean to cut corners... just to keep the price of the cycle in mind... just cause you CAN drop 2k on cycle doesnt not fucking mean you SHOULD ffs... we are not all aiming to be a IFBB pro.
"Talked down on budget"

No one stated anyone should do a 2k cycle. If budget is the first thing in mind well it might be a good idea to hold back. Pct might cost as much as the cycle itself "most on a budget" disregard that part... Then if you are on a budget can you even eat properly ? You got all your feather roughed up for nothing bud.

eLoCC86

Rookie

Thank you.
I will have to second that.
Would love to be able to spend a fortune on a cycle, unfortunately I can not, but was able to fit a decent cycle into my budget after 4 months of saving with this bs covid effecting my hrs, should be plenty though with hard work and diet.

Deadmouse

Middleweight
"Talked down on budget"

No one stated anyone should do a 2k cycle. If budget is the first thing in mind well it might be a good idea to hold back. Pct might cost as much as the cycle itself "most on a budget" disregard that part... Then if you are on a budget can you even eat properly ? You got all your feather roughed up for nothing bud.
My point was that « budget cycle » can mean a lot of things.

I make a decent amount of money but I still try to save a good amount to invest here and there.

You can make good quality gains with moderate amounts of drugs and a good pct. that’s what I refer to as a budget cycle.

Maybe I don’t understand what you guys refer as to a « budget ».

And you are right. The pct is missing in op’s post. Don’t know if it’s because he’s on yet but if not he has to take this into consideration.

Daway

In before the lock
I budget to cycle instead of running a "budget cycle".

Skating the thin edge of the page on the rules here and I'll edit if needed to still make my point.

The compounds I have experience with like testosterone and nandrolone tend to be the lower priced compounds from every reputable lab out there. I had great results on a cycle using 375mg test/wk and 250mg deca/wk for 12 weeks. Even if you run 16 weeks given the concentrations labs generally use for their products (250mg/ml) for the cycle I mentioned you're looking at, what, 3 vials of test and 2 of deca with some left over at the end of the cycle?

I know thats just the anabolics and not the ancillaries or PCT, but the point stands.: If you're in a position where acquiring 5 lousy vials of anabolics + ancillaries/pct is making you choose between buying anabolics or buying quality food or paying your power bill, you need to re-evaluate if you're in a position to cycle.