What's new

the dangers of some antibiotics

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
its a known side effect of tendon ruptures with certain antibiotics but docs don't always tell you. it can become worse is prednisone if prescribed too for something like pneumonia. I had a nasty fight for a few months and ended up with pneumonia - two antibiotics didn't work so they tried avalelox (there is a group of antibiotics that fall in this category). I mention this because weight lifters would be more susceptible to rupture when you start to feel a little better. I used BPC157 for my achilles tendon issues after I got better and they are still both a little sore. Not tear sore but sore and this is the only change. They both fully healed prior.
thought I would mention this as there is a lot of shit running around and it is a good idea to ask questions and read the pamphlet or talk to the pharmacist.
I know people who ruptured their Achilles and it was a long road back to recovery.
GR

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
@Goldenrod I'm on day 18 post surgery for my Achilles I've stated putting weight on it now that I'm in a boot, I got TB 500 BPC 157 combo when would you recommend the use to help in recovery.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I would be start now - can you get around the boot so you can inject the BPC right at the tear?
I found BPC157 to be very helpful with the Achilles tendon injuries - I didn't have a full tear - just chronic pain.
Keep in mind I'm not a doctor and these are research chems and sometimes they help alot and sometimes I find they don't but they helped my Achilles the quickest and best of all my injuries.
GR

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Yeah I'm moving around rather well and have started taking the boot off while sleeping and lounging on the couch, i am struggling to find what I can use as a dose.

Last edited: