What's new

The provider question to those who recently ordered

redz

Super Heavyweight
It’s been years since I got hgh and I am feeling like going back on. Going to run around 5ius for 6 months plus. Just curious if anyone used the provider recently and which colour tops and batch they ordered. I’m thinking of trying out the yellows.

Kanon

VET
Cant say I’ve ever heard of “the provider”

Upjohn

VET
Cant say I’ve ever heard of “the provider”. Not sure what you’re asking exactly.
I believe its a guy in the states thats been around long time with legit GH. (Never used so just bro-science info) but since nobodies answered thought I'd add...

Kanon

VET
I believe its a guy in the states thats been around long time with legit GH. (Never used so just bro-science info) but since nobodies answered thought I'd add...
Legit UGL gh you mean? Thanks for clearing that up. So is “the provider” the source or the brand....like saying Opti or primatropin?

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Hehe sounds like that guy everyone knows about but are afraid to talk about. Cause if you do he will kill you in your sleep.
You know " says is a hush voice" the provider

redz

Super Heavyweight
You have to get vetted to use the provider which used to sell riptropin but now has many different hgh’s available with test results. Looks like no one has used him recently. I just need to make sure my gf won’t kill me for using it before I order. She doesn’t know I use any ped’s but I’ve talked to her about using hgh for the anti aging properties though I intend on running 5+ ius Ed. I’ll post my experience on here if I put the order in.

CurtisP

VET
You have to get vetted to use the provider which used to sell riptropin but now has many different hgh’s available with test results. Looks like no one has used him recently. I just need to make sure my gf won’t kill me for using it before I order. She doesn’t know I use any ped’s but I’ve talked to her about using hgh for the anti aging properties though I intend on running 5+ ius Ed. I’ll post my experience on here if I put the order in.
The general consensus on the board - don’t hide using PEDs from your significant other

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
I got generics in these boxes with aloe plants on the front, there was oriental writing on them which translated loosely "skin care" or something. The boxes were flat and each vile counter sunk and secured on its sides. Elaborate throw off for authorities I thought. I think the tops were green. I reached out to a few reps and they were baffled. Did generic hgh things tho..

Harley00

The Rebel
Hehe sounds like that guy everyone knows about but are afraid to talk about. Cause if you do he will kill you in your sleep.
You know " says is a hush voice" the provider
The fact that no one clicked like on this , makes me sad..... i could definitely picture what u said lol and i giggled. Ill give u a like sir.