What's new

The Respiratory Coronavirus Outbreak (article)

MRX

Super Heavyweight
Think it brings a very valid point that the citizens of the world should ponder abit. Its an eye opener what the world powers can do in a very short time , whether valid or not to restrict/contain/control/also manage the narrative of news n info of its populations 🤔

For the most part China gets am F . I dont see so much hiding info from other nations just waay behind the ball in control and wrongly addressed messures in most cases ( not Russia)
Most definitely. Although the pandemic is the real deal - I'm taking the word of renowned virologists here, not the guv- the government will never miss an opportunity to erode more of our liberties in the name of doing good.
One just has to look at the gun issue. The liberals don't give a fuck about blacks kids smoking each other in the hood. But they use that as impetus to come after law abiding, heavily vetted and taxpaying gun owners because they know it's a conservative value
Conservatives arent immune from this evil either although they certainly do it less. The religious right has pulled lots of censorship stunts

The problem in Canada is our monarchical roots. It's in the Canadian DnA to bow to a king/governmet and as a result we have so many devout nanny staters in this country that were passed on these values generationaly

Last edited:

methodair

VET
Sorry boys...Sophie wears the pants in that relationship and she decides when and where she will eat out Justin’s pussy...so no chance of him contracting it himself. 😅
lmao again...jeez you guys have comedic skillz/chops. 😀

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Most definitely. Although the pandemic is the real deal - I'm taking the word of renowned virologists here, not the guv- the government will never miss an opportunity to erode more of our liberties in the name of doing good.
One just has to look at the gun issue. The liberals don't give a fuck about blacks kids smoking each other in the hood. But they use that as impetus to come after law abiding, heavily vetted and taxpaying gun owners because they know it's a conservative value
Conservatives arent immune from this evil either although they certainly do it less. The religious right has pulled lots of censorship stunts

The problem in Canada is our monarchical roots. It's in the Canadian DnA to bow to a king/governmet and as a result we have so many devout nanny staters in this country that were passed on these values generationaly
I don’t trust the govt and I definitely don’t trust a fear monger with an online store and a monetized YouTube account, nor do I trust these “virologists”, who the fuck knows who’s paying them. I trust my instincts and sure hope others do the same. The guy above is not monetized, and he says it best. And a strain on our healthcare system? A lot of the population already is a strain on the health care system prior to the virus.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
“A lot of the population already is a strain on the health care system prior to the virus.”

That’s the problem.... when you have a strained healthcare system and then a huge increase in people that need respirators etc. it overwhelms the system and docs have to choose who gets the respirator and he doesn’t so some die.

by taking precautions it helps not create such a spike in the cases spreading them out over time.

edit: buddy in Vid is hilarious 😆👍 @Affliction79

Reactions: MRX

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
“A lot of the population already is a strain on the health care system prior to the virus.”

That’s the problem.... when you have a strained healthcare system and then a huge increase in people that need respirators etc. it overwhelms the system and docs have to choose who gets the respirator and he doesn’t so some die.

by taking precautions it helps not create such a spike in the cases spreading them out over time.
How bout we take precautions by not being fat lazy smoking alcoholic fucks. Because we know that’s going to happen right?

MRX

Super Heavyweight
I don’t trust the govt and I definitely don’t trust a fear monger with an online store and a monetized YouTube account, nor do I trust these “virologists”, who the fuck knows who’s paying them. I trust my instincts and sure hope others do the same. The guy above is not monetized, and he says it best. And a strain on our healthcare system? A lot of the population already is a strain on the health care system prior to the virus.
Thanks for making my point. The healthcare system is already strained. We have little to no wiggle room for what's bearing down us.
Look to Iran and Italy for what's coming.

Canada didn't respond in in a timely fashion to this just like Italy and Iran so it's game on. Granted Iran's health care system is substandard but Italy's isnt

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Thanks for making my point. The healthcare system is already strained. We have little to no wiggle room for what's bearing down us.
Look to Iran and Italy for what's coming.

Canada didn't respond in in a timely fashion to this just like Italy and Iran so it's game on
What specifically is bearing down on me? My immune system is strong. As for Italy yeah it’s coming here for sure. The entire ecomnony will crash and our rights taken away while we are distracted from cornavirus.
You evaded my point on the YouTuber expert you touted though. If you’re gonna go in, go all in. A guy that sells prepping items and has a monetized channel, correct?

MRX

Super Heavyweight
What specifically is bearing down on me? My immune system is strong. As for Italy yeah it’s coming here for sure. The entire ecomnony will crash and our rights taken away while we are distracted from cornavirus.
You evaded my point on the YouTuber expert you touted though. If you’re gonna go in, go all in. A guy that sells prepping items and has a monetized channel, correct?
No need to argue man. You seem really confrontational

Putting info out there for people to decipher as they want. Just because someone is monetized doesn't mean they aren't legit lol
As for the YouTube in question I recognize he is in the prepper industry and monetized but that doesn't negate good info he offers.
And it doesn mean I follow him like a sheep
People take this info we share and figure out what works for them or what doesn't. That's how this works
You can take it or leaveit like anyone else here, I couldn't give a fuck less. The info is not law, it's just a spectrum of views

I never said something is bearing down on YOU. I said something is bearing down on US, as a society... and it clearly is.
Don't straw man me
Besides broaden your scop here. You and I may very well be just fine but we all have loved ones that may not me.

Hope I addressed your points . I'm not arguing with you about this, just sharing info about this issue in a thread designated for that reason. Take it or leave it. Who cares

Have a good day

Last edited:

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Sorry boys...Sophie wears the pants in that relationship and she decides when and where she will eat out Justin’s pussy...so no chance of him contracting it himself. 😅
god if that sex tape ever leaks.. it pretty much names itself
"Sophie's choice"

Putting info out there for people to decipher as they want. Just because someone is monetized doesn't mean they aren't legit lol
As for the YouTube in question I recognize he is in the prepper industry and monetized but that doesn't negate good info he offers.
People take this info we share and figure out what works for them or what doesn't. That's how this works
You can take it or leaveit like anyone else here, I couldn't give a fuck less. The info is not law, it's just a spectrum of views

I never said something is bearing down on YOU. I said something is bearing down on US, as a society... and it clearly is.
Don't straw man me
Besides broaden your scop here. You and I may very well be just fine but we all have loved that may not me.

Hope I adressed your points . I'm not arguing with you about this, just sharing info about this issue in a thread designated for that reason. Take it or leave it. Who cares

Have a good day
I feel like @Affliction79 likes a more direct and cut to the chase approach- at least that is how it may seem to him. And coupled with his demeanour it can make him seem confrontational. Especially when we see him attack obvious shills with the same vigour, it's easy to assume he's attacking every convo the same way. But he can speak on that. It's just simply how I see it.
I agree with you @MRX - the more info brought to the table the better. Biases, suspicions, personal views etc shouldn't bar someone from taking in the whole picture and all pieces of info.

We all know governments lie, cover up facts, act in greed rather than the best interests of their populus. But I don't think they're all that smart to work together in some global conspiracy. Even the theory of this disease origin that I've been hearing. Some people have suggested it's some weird attempt at NWO population control.... it seems more like an atrocious comedy of errors and horrible government mishandling rather than a plague engineered and purposefully release in Wuhan.

We also know these measures hurt the economy and a hurt economy is horrible for government's image . And I seriously doubt that the path to population obedience and control Is through canceling the NHL and a few UFC fights.
It's been a long standing criticism by academics that these trivial sports entertainment franchises, including our video games, smart phones, etc- do more to distract people from real events occurring around them. Now people have their full attention on not only the virus but the governments handling of it.
If this were conspiratorial- the governments would be creating distractions. Not forcing us to look harder at it.

Last edited:

MRX

Super Heavyweight
god if that sex tape ever leaks.. it pretty much names itself
"Sophie's choice"

I feel like @Affliction79 likes a more direct and cut to the chase approach- at least that is how it may seem to him. And coupled with his demeanour it can make him seem confrontational. Especially when we see him attack obvious shills with the same vigour, it's easy to assume he's attacking every convo the same way. But he can speak on that. It's just simply how I see it.
I agree with you @MRX - the more info brought to the table the better. Biases, suspicions, personal views etc shouldn't bar someone from taking in the whole picture and all pieces of info.

We all know governments lie, cover up facts, act in greed rather than the best interests of their populus. But I don't think they're all that smart to work together in some global conspiracy. Even the theory of this disease origin that I've been hearing. Some people have suggested it's some weird attempt at NWO population control.... it seems more like an atrocious comedy of errors and horrible government mishandling rather than a plague engineered and purposefully release in Wuhan.

We also know these measures hurt the economy and a hurt economy is horrible for government's image . And I seriously doubt that the path to population obedience and control Is through canceling the NHL and a few UFC fights.
It's been a long standing criticism by academics that these trivial sports entertainment franchises, including our video games, smart phones, etc- do more to distract people from real events occurring around them. Now people have their full attention on not only the virus but the governments handling of it.
If this were conspiratorial- the governments would be creating distractions. Not forcing us to look harder at it.
Brilliantly put Jdave!
Couldn't agree more.
As well, I totally understand where Affliction is coming from. I get it!
I'm just looking at things from a different angle.
Personally I will be fine like most . My concern is more for others, and not just for their health but for the burdens - economic and otherwise - that will befall them as this situation goes nuclear
And yeah, more info the better, for better or for worse.
I trust the intelligence and wisdom of this crew absolutely. I learn from you guys daily and only want to contribute. I feel fortunate to be part of it
I acted like an ass once before but I learn my lessons LOL

This is time for cool heads and ya'll are cool guys:)

Affliction79

Seasoned VET

Don't straw man me
Besides broaden your scop here. You and I may very well be just fine but we all have loved ones that may not me.

Hope I addressed your points . I'm not arguing with you about this, just sharing info about this issue in a thread designated for that reason. Take it or leave it. Who cares

Have a good day
The video I posted was directly in response to the FUD you have been posting and gives you an idea of my so called “chest beating”. It’s scare tactics from fuvkhead fear mongerers like cantprepper there that pisses me off, don’t kid yourself the goof is making a ton of money off people’s fears and you regurgitate it to some extent. This same bullshit is causing people to act like maniacs and hoard shit paper and now food. I could be seeing this all wrong you have the power to enlightenment me if you so choose, but to me it looks like you’re throwing gas on the fire, not trying to put it out. I saw this same nonsense in the 2016 fires in fort Mac Murray. I kept my head unlike 99% of the people involved and I guess that’s why I sit in an office and truck and others don’t, wtf do I know though.

MRX

Super Heavyweight
The video I posted was directly in response to the FUD you have been posting and gives you an idea of my so called “chest beating”. It’s scare tactics from fuvkhead fear mongerers like cantprepper there that pisses me off, don’t kid yourself the goof is making a ton of money off people’s fears and you regurgitate it to some extent. This same bullshit is causing people to act like maniacs and hoard shit paper and now food. I could be seeing this all wrong you have the power to enlightenment me if you so choose, but to me it looks like you’re throwing gas on the fire, not trying to put it out. I saw this same nonsense in the 2016 fires in fort Mac Murray. I kept my head unlike 99% of the people involved and I guess that’s why I sit in an office and truck and others don’t, wtf do I know though.
My brother. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Respect.
I do understand where you're coming from - believe me, you're not incorrect - but IMO you've got it twisted, or at least got me twisted
Please don't mistake preparedness for panic. Sharing info is preparedness
My head is firmly on. I never panic. I'm a survivalist.
I've been in many dark places, tough spots, and the am no stranger to the precipice of the abyss.
The people panicking are those that didn't prepare

At the end of the day this is a thread to share info on the subject matter at hand.

Be my ally. We're not that far apart, if at all ;)
What do I know lol
Pace!

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
My brother. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Respect.
I do understand where you're coming from - believe me, you're not incorrect - but IMO you've got it twisted, or at least got me twisted
Please don't mistake preparedness for panic. Sharing info is preparedness
My head is firmly on. I never panic. I'm a survivalist.
I've been in many dark places, tough spots, and the am no stranger to the precipice of the abyss.
The people panicking are those that didn't prepare

At the end of the day this is a thread to share info on the subject matter at hand.

Be my ally. We're not that far apart, if at all ;)
What do I know lol
Pace!
I appreciate your response here. I think what’s coming is far worse than Rona season

methodair

VET
Re: Preventing a covid-19 pandemic: ACE inhibitors as a potential risk factor for fatal Covid-19

"The question is, does there exist a connection between the use of these drugs and severe sequela of Covid-19? While the epidemiological association has not been investigated yet, several indicators underline the hypothesis of the link between ACE inhibitors and Covid-19:

On the one hand, it has been shown that the Covid-19 agent (also known as SARS-CoV-2), uses the SARS-COV receptor angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) 2 for entry into target cells [4]. The interface between ACE2 and the viral spike protein SARS-S has been elucidated and the efficiency of ACE2 usage was found to be a key determinant of SARS-CoV transmissibility [4].

On the other hand, it could be shown in animal experiments that both the ACE-inhibitor lisinopril and the angiotensin-receptor blocker losartan can significantly increase mRNA expression of cardiac ACE2 (5-fold and 3-fold, respectively) [5]. Further, losartan also significantly increases cardiac ACE2 activity [5].

Is a link between these observations possible? Is the expression of ACE2 receptor in the virus targeted cells increased by the use of ACE-inhibitor/angiotensin-receptor blocker and is the patient therefore more at risk for a severe course? We need rapid epidemiological and preclinical studies to clarify this relationship. If this were the case, we might be able to reduce the risk of fatal Covid-19 courses in many patients by temporarily replacing these drugs."

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
ACE inhibitors ...... looks like im fuked now if i get the virus 😵

No change in fear level but good info to know if i did get it , for my doc to ponder 👌

methodair

VET
ACE inhibitors ...... looks like im fuked now if i get the virus 😵

No change in fear level but good info to know if i did get it , for my doc to ponder 👌
Just a hypothesis at this point. What was your LV wall thickness on your last echocardiogram @Upjohn?