What's new

The Respiratory Coronavirus Outbreak (article)

Mnemonic

Super Heavyweight
In other news, Ontario government instructs those not to travel to cottage homes due to the lack of medical support and infrastructure for sickness & disease.

Trudeau and family travel to cottage last weekend. :mad:

66Chevy

Super Moderator
In other news, Ontario government instructs those not to travel to cottage homes due to the lack of medical support and infrastructure for sickness & disease.

Trudeau and family travel to cottage last weekend. :mad:
I saw that...its the same ol same old from Justine. Do as I say, not as I do. 🙄

Mnemonic

Super Heavyweight
I am hearing friends of friends and reading articles of people in Mississauga, hamilton and burlington getting tickets for being out not doing anything essential. people exercising and going for walks.

I don't really understand if we are or aren't allowed outside or not... I still drive to work as an expendable employee, but I see people running and jogging all over the place... What gives?

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
I am hearing friends of friends and reading articles of people in Mississauga, hamilton and burlington getting tickets for being out not doing anything essential. people exercising and going for walks.

I don't really understand if we are or aren't allowed outside or not... I still drive to work as an expendable employee, but I see people running and jogging all over the place... What gives?
We very much should be allowed to go outside. There's no justification if you are in no large groups and aren't gathering around anyone else and the people You are with live with you- to see it as a risk.

However this is not about safety- quotas for tickets need to be met. It's absolute bullshit and the cop issuing you the ticket is violating social distancing so you KNOW this is purely about the municipal traffic quotas needing to be met.

in lighter news...

Last edited:

MRX

Super Heavyweight
I saw that...its the same ol same old from Justine. Do as I say, not as I do. 🙄
This is exactly what tyrants do lol
Eat caviar while their people eat tree bark

The list is endless with this guy
You know man, as much as I cant stand him, this is his nature.
It's the people that voted him into power twice - and gave him a license to do this - that disgust me