What's new

The Right Way to Leave a Review on CJM

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
The Right Way to Leave a Review on CJM

We are starting to come across more and more incomplete reviews.

Reasons for leaving a review:

• If you have not received your order within a reasonable time period, have loss communication with that source, are getting the run around, or feel that their product quality is not as stated on their web site, then by all means leave a review.

• If you had a pleasant/unpleasant experience with a source, liked/disliked their services, and have RAN THEIR PRODUCTS FOR A RESONABLE PERIOD BEFORE MAKING A JUDGEMENT CALL, then by all means leave a review.

The key words here are: RUN THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW since this is the #1 offense we encounter. Please leave feedback on the effects of the products since this will help others decide whether or not to give this particular lab a try.

Reasons why you should NOT leave a review:

• If you received product but haven’t sampled it then you should not be writing a review. Simply having a pack land does not constitute a review since its only part of the review process. Congratulations for receiving your package, but CJM members want to hear about the product quality as well as things like customer service, and delivery time duration. You could have gotten baby aspirin instead of arimidex but you were too excited about throwing up a review to run the product. Also, not allowing enough time to review products is also a common mistake. If you state that you have been running your test cypionate for the past 5 days and state that its “Fire” or “GTG”, then you need to get over to the forums and learn how to run a cycle and what to expect from running a cycle.

Leaving incomplete reviews will not only get your reputation dinged, but It may also make you appear as a cheerleader (shill) for that source, or aka: troll.

CJM members rely on your feedback when researching new sources and sources rely on your feedback for more sales. So think before you leave a review, there are a lot of people relying on what you write.

Last edited:

-Vegeta-

Heavyweight
I thought a troll was someone who antagonizes people online to elicit a negative response and annoy people.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I realize there may have been changes, but I am reading all your rules, updates, etc. I do see quite a bit; just trying to see what words are a definite NO-NO! I saw *** materials are not to be talked about and street drug talk. If you see me slip on a newer rule, please edit an PM me. I have zero agenda and just am here to gain more knowledge and I miss my fellow brethren!!

Max

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Awesome comment right here. I wish more individuals would follow this...

- PacMan
It is really kinda sad when you see people intentionally coming to give zero input or positivity. Shills and trolls I can see a mile away. Keyboard warriors trying to push buttons. I avoid negatives/rude people, I grew up in this type of lifestyle/environment. My papa was a bodybuilder and I starts futbol, track, gymnastics, and rugby. I also respect all others who show me the same. I love to talk shit with my guys but, that is after you know them a while. I have met more real friends in forums and talk about real shit. It may seem odd to my buds that wonder why I am always on my phone but, I train females and males physically, and I have helped design over 500 diet/training supp plans for forum members. I have never ever asked for one red cent. I do it because good things happen to me when I am a good guy. Member ask , why do you do he it Max? I say, why do you go to a theatre, or have sex? I enjoy it and it gives me satisfaction seeing others bodies transform. I make my own money, I don’t need anything but, I do need camaraderie

Max

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- The CJM staff/admin have a well trained eye and honed intuition to expose the disingenuous reviews or members joining to simply cause turmoil. Having said that, the CJM staff/admin also have a keen eye to spot talent and genuinely all-around great members. The cream always rises to the top as they say. Not everyone is cut-out to become a Monster amongst mortals.

Top Bottom