What's new

The Tinder Generation is Pressured to Buy Steroids & "Barbie Drugs"

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
I dunno what's with everyone's obsession with wanting a tan. I'm fine with being a pasty son of a bitch
I’m a pasty bitch too. If I’m travelling to a sunny destination I need to put on a bit of a bronze glow though. Not out of vanity.... but because if I don’t I’ll burn and blister if I’m in the sun for less than an hour even with 60 sunblock lol.

Zbignew

Registered
Big muscles don't attract girls, they attract gay dudes. If that's what you're into, fine then. But if you're working out to get chicks you're barking up the wrong tree.

There's no drug you can buy that will make you charming and give you game with the ladies.

Testbear

Registered
Big muscles don't attract girls, they attract gay dudes. If that's what you're into, fine then. But if you're working out to get chicks you're barking up the wrong tree.

There's no drug you can buy that will make you charming and give you game with the ladies.
I'd say mostly this is true, personality is always number one with them. But there are a lot of cougars out there that go crazy for big guys, especially the not shy ones. Who will just start grabbing your arms

Sorbate

Registered

You are right. They like guys with a bit of muscle that are ripped, playing with kids, lol. Oh and personality helps. Guys that are huge are only attractive to a small minority.

SimcoeDog

Registered

The Tinder Generation is Pressured to Buy Steroids
December 2nd, 2018

Criminologist Robert McLean believes dating apps like Tinder indirectly promote steroid use.

Robert McLean, a lecturer in criminology at Northumbria University in Newcastle, has hypothesized that dating applications like Tinder have indirectly pressured young people to start using anabolic steroids.

McLean believes the Tinder effect of short-term hookups based on superficial criteria like physical appearance heightens young men’s body image concerns. These concerns lead men to buy steroids to help build a more muscular and athletic physique. The improvement in physical appearance is expected to leader to greater Tinder success.

“Especially with dating apps as opposed to more traditional ways of meeting people, there’s been a growth in society of people focusing on the superficial as opposed to the internal,” McLean said. “There’s evidence that is what’s behind these drugs coming into the market.”

By the same token, young women who use dating apps also feel pressured to use image and performance-enhancing drugs (IPEDs) to receive more opportunities on “hookup apps”.

Steroids and injectable tanning drugs are popular amongst the Tinder Generation.

Both men and women use injectable tanning drugs like Melanotan-II. But women are more likely to use Melanotan rather than steroids. The use of the “Barbie drug”, as it is apparently called in Scotland, has increased dramatically in recent years according to Turning Point Scotland.

Melanotan-II is an interesting drug. While the injectable peptide drug promotes tanning, it also has a secondary side effect that is in great demand by the “Tinder Generation”. It is the prosexual side effect of melanotan.

Melanotan-II reportedly heightens sexual arousal and desire in both men and women. It increases the likelihood of spontaneous erections in men. However, men and women who are primarily after the prosexual effects will likely choose a derivative of melanotan-II called bremelanotide.

What could be better for the Tinder Generation than steroids and sex drugs?

McLean noted that drug dealers have added IPEDs like steroids and melanotan-II alongside traditional drugs like cocaine and heroin. Steroids allow drug dealers to expand their customer base without increasing the legal risk since they are Class C drugs.

McLean also suggested that steroid users might like cocaine too because, unlike alcohol, it is low in calories.

“Steroids and cocaine go hand in hand because cocaine doesn’t have the same bad calorie count as alcohol,” McLean said. “They carry lesser sentences and allow an expansion beyond dealers’ traditional customer bases.”

Screenshot_20181216-235150.png

Guy

Registered
Will be trying melanotan 2 just before going on vacation in the south to see if i'll burn less then usual. I'll keep you guys posted.Main stream media likes to make people react by any means necessary LMAO

Justaguy

Registered
Man i think everyone has done this for as long i can recall at least, melatonin is better than sitting in a uv light box for hours.

I mean steroids make people feel superior to others, if not everyone would be open and honest about it to everyone.

The problem with mankind is our hierarchical perceptions, sure it makes us feel good when its in our favor but also give us the opposite when it isnt. But not feeling like were enough then living our lives trying to out do one another leads us to all our ills within society today. Virtually all negatives when you really think about it.

Big newf how do you judge these people so hard one moment, then admit that the only reason you arent using on the reg is because it doesnt agree with you? Because it gives you an emotional high when you judge others, then that emotional attachment does not allow you to see your own hypocrisy.

Im sure this will piss you off when you read it bignewf, just remember no one can insult you unless you validate it yourself. So don't get mad at me lol look in the mirror.

Zbignew

Registered
You are right. They like guys with a bit of muscle that are ripped, playing with kids, lol. Oh and personality helps. Guys that are huge are only attractive to a small minority.
One of my buddies summed it up nicely: "The body I've spent my whole life building only appeals to other straight guys that have the same body image issues I do."

Mnemonic

Registered
One of my buddies summed it up nicely: "The body I've spent my whole life building only appeals to other straight guys that have the same body image issues I do."
Maybe for him... My wife likes me big, strong and lean. Says that I emasculate other average men and I am happy with that!

Though different strokes for different folks, supposedly many women prefer the dad bod. Their primal instinct speaks otherwise.

On the topic, I've never tried Mel2, but I am curious.
The part about making moles darker/larger scares me, even if it's "temporary".
I'd rather stick to intermittent tanning and using decent protective lotion.