What's new

The Tinder Generation is Pressured to Buy Steroids & "Barbie Drugs"

I dunno what's with everyone's obsession with wanting a tan. I'm fine with being a pasty son of a bitch
I’m a pasty bitch too. If I’m travelling to a sunny destination I need to put on a bit of a bronze glow though. Not out of vanity.... but because if I don’t I’ll burn and blister if I’m in the sun for less than an hour even with 60 sunblock lol.

Big muscles don't attract girls, they attract gay dudes. If that's what you're into, fine then. But if you're working out to get chicks you're barking up the wrong tree.

There's no drug you can buy that will make you charming and give you game with the ladies.

Big muscles don't attract girls, they attract gay dudes. If that's what you're into, fine then. But if you're working out to get chicks you're barking up the wrong tree.

There's no drug you can buy that will make you charming and give you game with the ladies.
I'd say mostly this is true, personality is always number one with them. But there are a lot of cougars out there that go crazy for big guys, especially the not shy ones. Who will just start grabbing your arms

You are right. They like guys with a bit of muscle that are ripped, playing with kids, lol. Oh and personality helps. Guys that are huge are only attractive to a small minority.