What's new

The Vertical Diet 3

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Appreciate the DL! Always reading: ME🤙

Max
My papa left me some interesting old material to read that I followed word for word at one point. 5C9E3F3A-FC8C-426B-8041-046575998B51.jpegIt had some very weird and super hard techniques. Ellington Darden was one of my favourite authors at that point...seeing as all I would read was about bodybuilding and cooking 💪💪🤙

Max

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
Appreciate the DL! Always reading: ME🤙

Max
My papa left me some interesting old material to read that I followed word for word at one point. View attachment 17155It had some very weird and super hard techniques. Ellington Darden was one of my favourite authors at that point...seeing as all I would read was about bodybuilding and cooking 💪💪🤙

Max

Looks like a lot of milk and orange juice :) liquid calories ftw!!!

Rucker

Middleweight
42 days - the typical 6 week oral steroid cycle length. Just enough time for results, not enough time to kill you.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Eh, it's what I've been doing, and it works. I would have a tough time eating the calories I've been getting. The liquid calories make it a lot easier.
Agree. It is very tough, especially if you travel or have long shift work. Just easier to chug sum kcals. 💪

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
liquid calories ftw!!!
I never understood the hate on liquid calorie if it's stuff like milk or home made mass gainer shakes (Greek yogurt, eggs, whole milk and berries)
Having nearly 50% of your calories come from protein powder shakes is one thing
But making high protein, good carb-sourced and healthy fat great quality home made shakes is a whole other thing. Like if I throw my dinner in a blender and drink it it's all of a sudden "not as good" lol when in reality it's probably going to digest more fully considering.

thanks for the link btw. Gunna take a look at this later today see what I can use!!!

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
I never understood the hate on liquid calorie if it's stuff like milk or home made mass gainer shakes (Greek yogurt, eggs, whole milk and berries)
Having nearly 50% of your calories come from protein powder shakes is one thing
But making high protein, good carb-sourced and healthy fat great quality home made shakes is a whole other thing. Like if I throw my dinner in a blender and drink it it's all of a sudden "not as good" lol when in reality it's probably going to digest more fully considering.

thanks for the link btw. Gunna take a look at this later today see what I can use!!!
100% spot on in my eyes

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
So basically to sum up the vertical diet, its just eat meat and rice, to meet your macro goals, then fill in the rest to meet your micro goals.