What's new

Third times the charm - Winter bulk!

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

CalgaryStrong

I think I will drop the TM and Clen. Thanks for the advice guys

I am still waiting for items from SYN to come in, I have most of my cycle ready but I will tuck some away until spring.

woodc19

Rookie
This is Quite the "Big Boy" Cycle :oops: , All Jokes aside though i'd personally recommend less compounds for a third cycle
Id keep the Dbol Around 40 mg, to start and Pin 500mg Of test E a week for 12-16 weeks. assuming this is indeed a bulking cycle Im a little confused as to why you're slamming Var and Clen together at the end. To conclude, all these compounds are a lot of strain on the body for only a 3rd Cycle and a winter bulking cycle at that

CalgaryStrong

This is Quite the "Big Boy" Cycle :oops: , All Jokes aside though i'd personally recommend less compounds for a third cycle
Id keep the Dbol Around 40 mg, to start and Pin 500mg Of test E a week for 12-16 weeks. assuming this is indeed a bulking cycle Im a little confused as to why you're slamming Var and Clen together at the end. To conclude, all these compounds are a lot of strain on the body for only a 3rd Cycle and a winter bulking cycle at that
Guys, I have a total nearly 1600lbs... I am used to the previous cycles and wanted to push a bit more

I will re-evaluate some items as stated before, but as for running 500mg cycles, I am not a toothpick by anymeans...

woodc19

Rookie
Guys, I have a total nearly 1600lbs... I am used to the previous cycles and wanted to push a bit more

I will re-evaluate some items as stated before, but as for running 500mg cycles, I am not a toothpick by anymeans...

Welcome to the form anyhow , This place is a Fountain of knowledge.
Perhaps adding your Stats and a little more info about yourself For others to give better feedback :)

Clen for a bulk? Dunno why you’d want that. What’s the reasoning there?
I was gonna ask the same question considering that clen is for cutting and not bulking (but then I read the OP's reply and it makes more sense ... kinda).
Oh and remember that there is no such thing as a clean bulk.

Goldenrod

Rookie
@Goldenrod @LesPaul Last winter I ran deca, not NPP. I found it made me lethargic, gave me erectile dysfunction, and a bloated look I wasn't too fond of. If I ran nandrolone again it would be NPP. Add to the fact I ran dbol on top of it it was like a double wammy. I think I got up to running dbol at 60mg but it only lasted a few days. Made me feel like shit. Sure, I felt strong as hell.. but my body didn't like it. It's definitely not an oral that needs to be run higher. I was just experimenting for myself. Now I know.
Sent you a PM - I don’t want to hijack the thread

YODATRON

Rookie

Toothpick has nothing to do with it. Are you a powerlifter? Just wondering

CalgaryStrong

Toothpick has nothing to do with it. Are you a powerlifter? Just wondering
Half and half man... Sometimes it feels good to throw up some good numbers but I try to stay away from heavy training often because of the injuries it can incur.

CalgaryStrong

Thanks for all the welcome.

I will be starting this week.

I have decided to not use the Tren, Clen and Masteron, and leave those for another cycle.

Affliction79

Rookie
Throw up some pics of yourself for us, let us see your progress on that cycle

416roidamon

Rookie
First time member from Calgary AB Canada

Third cycle about to start, picked up Test E, Tren Mast Mix, Anavar, D Bol. Still waiting on my Clen and MK677 but will start ASAP here

1-4 week 60mg D Bol ED
1-4 week 500mg/week Test E
5-16 week 750mg/week Test E
5-16 week 350mg/week TM101 (tren a 100, Mast p 100)
12-16 week 60-80mg Anavar ED
12-16 week 50-100mcg Clenbuterol ED
1-16 week 10-30mg MK677 ED
With AI 12.5 mg/eod

Thanks guys
That's pretty intense lol good luck! Let us know your results!