What's new

This Order Look OK?

Thread starter #1
I have only pinned 22g 1.5". I found them a little too long.

My intention here is to draw with the 18G needle and then switch over to the 25G 7/8 tip. Is this CJM approved or am I missing something? I'm new and for all I know these items could be incompatible:

syringe.PNG

Thread starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to pull the trigger. After watching tutorials online I found sitting down and pinning quads was the easiest. Glutes were painless, but I had a real hard time manipulating the syringe on that angle.

Testbear

Registered
True enough, I've never liked quads though. Can never quite find the right place, maybe one day lol . Glutes and delts all the way for me.
I'm the same way, but I find a good place for my quads till the next day...pip always gets in the way of my construction work. So I stopped.

Op 7/8" is just fine for glutes

7/8" works for glutes. People have been doing subq injections for a while and if you push the needle deep enough you can make up that extra 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch to inject directly into the muscle.

juicey8826

Registered
Same. 5/8 in the quad. After a year still not a fan to be honest. Now only if I can talk my wife into injecting me in the glutes....
Teach her brother it’s the best thing ever.

Teach her while your laying down flat, I taught my wife the same way now I can stand and she pins no issue.

bebeav

Registered
20g 1in to draw
25g 1in for glute/quads
25g 5/8 quads and everything else

Also had some 23g 1 1/2in that i need to use to get ride of it. These are some long bitch that find blood everytime lol

juicey8826

Registered
no problems at all smooth as butter. I find 25g takes much longer to push in
I use to pin with 27g can’t get over the fact I have to pin myself even though I have a few cycles under my belt

I stick to 25g run it under hot water for 30-45 seconds and yell at my wife to run in and pin me while it’s nice and smooth lol