What's new

Thoughts on forza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pac

Middleweight
Hey guys just wanted to know how forza is it's the only thing I have access to atm

BC

Administrator
Isn't this the lab that was handing out business cards lol?

Yes, they were. They were handing these out to essentially everyone with a pulse in Vancouver and surrounding areas with zero discretion. Their intention was to ensure their re-sellers were giving everyone the fair price which was a nice thought in theory. However, when you have those business cards printed in batches of 1,000 it becomes completely clear that the motive is far greater than simply ensuring people are paying the same. The owner could have also just told their reps that the pricing was fixed, but where's the free publicity in that?!

Canflex12

Rookie
Did a 12 week Forza test cyp cycle of 500mg per week with 12.5mg Forza aromasin starting in April and it went great. Currently on Week 3 PCT of 25mg Forza Nolvadex per day and feeling really good.

I will use them again on my next cycle later this fall/early winter.

Fitgm

Rookie
I have used Forza's test cyp, dbol, tbol and var. All seemed to do the trick for sure, no complaints. Accept I guess for the fact that the connect I have to this lab is a young kid who works in my fav supp shop and he charges me an arm and a leg lol

Caperr28

Rookie
I used forza about 2 years ago after not being in the gym for 5 years due to an addiction to pain meds I got out of jail dope sick I got 100 anadrol 25mg and test 400. When I started I could only bench 70 pounds for 3 reps I weighed about 190. After 6 weeks I was benching 250 for 10 reps I felt amazing. So for me forza definitely did its job I felt amazing

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I used this lab probably 4 years ago now. The winstrol gave me the typical dry joints. It definitely would not be my first choice.

Goldenrod

VET
Yes, they were. They were handing these out to essentially everyone with a pulse in Vancouver and surrounding areas with zero discretion. Their intention was to ensure their re-sellers were giving everyone the fair price which was a nice thought in theory. However, when you have those business cards printed in batches of 1,000 it becomes completely clear that the motive is far greater than simply ensuring people are paying the same. The owner could have also just told their reps that the pricing was fixed, but where's the free publicity in that?!
anyone who owns a lab and sends out business cards and creates attention in an indiscriminate manner is not a lab I want to do business with. I know nothing about their quality and will stick with Syn or another top lab if needed.

skarpyona

Super Heavyweight
Is this forum still active ? I’m looking for reviews on forza and whether it’s g2g?
Yeah Forza is a fantastic racing simulator that is available on both Xbox and more recently, PC as well. I personally found the Franchise to have peaked around the 3rd and fourth release, but its still very enjoyable for racing Simulator enthusiasts.

Don't waste your time with fly by night labs. You can find much better

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Is this forum active...

Nice first post. I vote ban.

You vote to ban a guy who is looking for more current reviews of canadian UGLs on a canadian steroid board?

Might as well ban every member then

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
This is one of the only labs I have access too and all forza threads are years old , just trying to see if anything’s changed

Totally fair question to ask buddy, you came to the right place. This is a canadian steroid information board after all. Go post an introduction thread with some info so we can all get to know you while your at it.

I used forza years ago, so I can’t speak to its current product. Back when I used it, I did winstrol only and didn’t use it properly at all. I didn’t get much for results cause my diet and training sucked and I didn’t even take test with it. It gave me killer dry joints though which makes me believe it was real. Again, this is years ago so hopefully some guys will be able to answer with some more current info.

if I was you, I would keep looking for something better. There’s lots of reliable and consistent canadian UGLs, and I wouldn’t label forza as one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom