What's new

Thoughts on forza?

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
He asked if the forum is active.

Pretty sure from the activity it is.
He meant the forum thread. Of course the website is active that goes without saying. Even still if he was asking if the entire forum is active, I am failing to see how that is a ban able offence? Using your judgement, he’s obviously not a bot. He signed up on a steroid information board looking for current information about a steroid lab.

not every thread has to be locked and people banned

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
This is one of the only labs I have access too and all forza threads are years old , just trying to see if anything’s changed
Someone I know gets his forza from the back of a supplement store. Swears by it, buy has No testing. No proof anything in the vials are what they say they are. Not many recent reviews either. Are you west coast? Because there's plenty of good stuff out here

Ktizzle

Rookie
Someone I know gets his forza from the back of a supplement store. Swears by it, buy has No testing. No proof anything in the vials are what they say they are. Not many recent reviews either. Are you west coast? Because there's plenty of good stuff out here
Hmm good to know thanks guys!

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Roidtest is a waste of money just like labmax. When will you be posting the results from the lab? Id love to see them.

What do I recommend for gear? Not IP thats forsure.

Cdenny778

Rookie
IP most underrated lab out there hahah cant post them online due to privacy and job act i can show them in person

Cdenny778

Rookie
Most underrated lab? LOL. IP is absolute garbage. Im done with this convo. Enjoy your bathtub lab. You did a terrible job trying to shill it too. You might want to work on that.
Not trying to "shill" whatever that means im speaking from experience buddy rememeber you cant bash on anything you havent tried