What's new

Thoughts on Northern Pharma?

kaly11

Super Heavyweight
Used years ago.... not sure how they are now

Did what it was supposed to do back then

Harley00

The Rebel
Dollorstore gear .. theres many reviews on this in the reviews section.

Dark_Rain

Rookie
It was great a few years ago when I used there products but unfortunately a had a friend Lose a rather large order and they didn’t even try to accommodate the loss even though he was a loyal customer for years as in a rep

Dark_Rain

Rookie
Didn’t Medi Star buy Northern Too, Personally I haven’t had any complaints with Can-Med But personally speaking I took the last 3 and Half years of my receptors should be wide open , Keep it simple Tren Ace and Test with can-med I gain over 70lbs on there tren with there test got up to 292 in 16 weeks

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Didn’t Medi Star buy Northern Too, Personally I haven’t had any complaints with Can-Med But personally speaking I took the last 3 and Half years of my receptors should be wide open , Keep it simple Tren Ace and Test with can-med I gain over 70lbs on there tren with there test got up to 292 in 16 weeks

So you put on 70 pounds in 16 weeks did I read that right

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month

Right.

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....
Don’t control estrogen and eat like a slob and easy to become a slob on Tren.
I couldn't get fat on tren of if I drank MCT oil all day lol. But ya takes elite level genetics for results like that, pretty sure this guy ain't no Levrone.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Mother fucker was on the whole food GOMD diet, whole pizzas and a gallon of milk a day

Dark_Rain

Rookie
Didn’t Medi Star buy Northern Too, Personally I haven’t had any complaints with Can-Med But personally speaking I took the last 3 and Half years of my receptors should be wide open , Keep it simple Tren Ace and Test with can-med
That would be impressive on tren. Lol
Yeah can send ya pics but I once was 338 obese weight and lost 140 lbs . well every one knows you may lose weight but the fat cells in our body do remain so yes I do gain Astronomical amounts of weight when I run 400 ace and t 400 together, I know you post something like that people probably say bullshit but hey have you lost 140 lbs in your life in the coarse of 15 moths , probably not well rest assure I can validate all of that ,cause all you have to do when locked up for cannabis years ago was work out, actually over train , feel free to ask for pics , I commented on this post because it was a question in reguards to an older lab that personally I think it as like 2010 I used that’s all. And sorry I was 218 and went up to 292 there gear is top notch as in can med I mean

Dark_Rain

Rookie
Would like to know what the diet was as well , it says rookie cause like I said 3.5 years away and well some of us don’t have to source UGL like this anymore

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....
Yeah can send ya pics but I once was 338 obese weight and lost 140 lbs . well every one knows you may lose weight but the fat cells in our body do remain so yes I do gain Astronomical amounts of weight when I run 400 ace and t 400 together, I know you post something like that people probably say bullshit but hey have you lost 140 lbs in your life in the coarse of 15 moths , probably not well rest assure I can validate all of that ,cause all you have to do when locked up for cannabis years ago was work out, actually over train , feel free to ask for pics , I commented on this post because it was a question in reguards to an older lab that personally I think it as like 2010 I used that’s all. And sorry I was 218 and went up to 292 there gear is top notch as in can med I mean
I think what the boys are saying is don't toss out huge numbers without evidence, and definately not in the middle of someone else's thread.

I can attest to gaining over 70lbs bodyweight while getting leaner over the course of 20 weeks but honestly no matter what you say these guys won't believe you so don't bother. I can go from 180 to 250 in a matter of months but they'll just abuse ya around here talking that way :p.

Do a log and do it properly while causing those types of numbers with photo evidence in your own thread and you'll be a legend.

Sorry you did time over weed, I did too and it's a fucked up response to growing plants.

redz

Super Heavyweight
No one is gaining 70lbs on cycle and ending up leaner. That’s beyond horse shit..... 10lbs of solid muscle on a 16 week cycle is good, 20lbs of muscle would be phenomenal. I’m quite certain it was fat and water gain with a tiny bit of muscle. When you are obese already you can’t fairly gauge your body fat. You are hurting your health putting on poor quality weight then losing it again and repeating.

Top Bottom