What's new

Threads about NEW labs popping up hourly

mighty_mouse

Rookie
Hi guys Im new to the site and to the use of anabolic steroids. Im 27 years old 160lbs..DL 435/SQ 355/BP 250. I got a questions in regards to ANAVAR...im currently in my 4th week of my 7-8 week cycle taking 50mg a day 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the early evening. My pills are 25mg each...ive had a few friends who have done multiple cycles that anavar does not come that high in dosage for a single pill...that it could be a mix of dbol and anavar but not full anavar. The company is BioMed Pharmacuticals...ive been looking online and havent really been able to find much on them. Is there anyone that has used this company before and their anavar that can please give me some info on them, i would much appreciate it. The pill is a green triangle shaped if that helps to identify it. Thanks

drago

Administrator
Welcome to CJM, this isn't the most appropriate section for your post. Please start by reading the rules and browsing around the different sections. Once you've done that I'm sure you'll find the correct area.

mighty_mouse

Rookie
Welcome to CJM, this isn't the most appropriate section for your post. Please start by reading the rules and browsing around the different sections. Once you've done that I'm sure you'll find the correct area.

thank you very much. will do

Ironlifter

Rookie
I'm putting a stop to these countless threads asking about new labs that seem to be surfacing every 47 minutes. This is getting extremely redundant, and beyond annoying.

Do you any of you notice a common theme that about 98% of the new labs you're asking about have poor feedback? Get it through your head people: Customs is worse than ever, and the long-standing labs in this country are having difficulty bringing product in. If people that have been around for a decade are having a hard time getting product, what makes you think that some kid that's been around for a few months has the ability to do it? They DON'T, plain and simple. You're getting under-dosed, mis-labeled shit.

You're more than welcome to discuss reputable labs backed by reputable people, that's not a problem at all. Spend more than 17 minutes on this board and you will find out what I'm referring to when I say 'reputable'.

I'm going to mention a few points that I really hope will sink in to some of you:

- A Ferrari is more expensive than a Hyundai; There's a reason for that.
- 99% of the time, you get what you pay for.
- If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- If someone has a good product they don't need to sell it for less than what they have to. If they are selling for less, chances are it's because that's the only way to get people to bite.
- If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Amen. Couldn't have said it better than Midnight-Kid.

shooter

Super Heavyweight
great info, and thanks for the heads up. midknight - kid

MDMA77

Rookie
I'm putting a stop to these countless threads asking about new labs that seem to be surfacing every 47 minutes. This is getting extremely redundant, and beyond annoying.

Do you any of you notice a common theme that about 98% of the new labs you're asking about have poor feedback? Get it through your head people: Customs is worse than ever, and the long-standing labs in this country are having difficulty bringing product in. If people that have been around for a decade are having a hard time getting product, what makes you think that some kid that's been around for a few months has the ability to do it? They DON'T, plain and simple. You're getting under-dosed, mis-labeled shit.

You're more than welcome to discuss reputable labs backed by reputable people, that's not a problem at all. Spend more than 17 minutes on this board and you will find out what I'm referring to when I say 'reputable'.

I'm going to mention a few points that I really hope will sink in to some of you:

- A Ferrari is more expensive than a Hyundai; There's a reason for that.
- 99% of the time, you get what you pay for.
- If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- If someone has a good product they don't need to sell it for less than what they have to. If they are selling for less, chances are it's because that's the only way to get people to bite.
- If you're good at something, never do it for free.
Oh my f..king God ..who ever moves bunk shit is a serious pos.
Im 49 and TRT is my lifeline .
Like do we really want to roll back to the 90s when shit cost a mint.
People need to be way more discreet before its all gone.

Top Bottom