What's new

Thursday UFC 200 talk

Thread starter #1

totofx

Registered
derrick-lewis-roy-nelson-ufc-fight-night-90-3.jpg

Fuck that was insane at the end of the 3rd round. How he was able to stay on his feet after that swing from 300lb from the Black Beast

Was a good fight last night. That guy will give Conor a good fight! True veteran, looked fucking awesome last night!

Could be awhile, as he'll have to fight the winner of aldo edgar in a few months, so hopefully by january we can see him fight Alvarez but that all depends on if he loses or not in his next two fights.

Thread starter #6

totofx

Registered
I think Conor will get back on his feet, sometime you need to loose to get stronger and get your head back on earth.

tren

Registered
Well, looks like Anderson Silva is taking Jone's spot against DC. Glad they found him a replacement, missing that UFC 200 paycheck would have stung.

Thread starter #8

totofx

Registered
Well, looks like Anderson Silva is taking Jone's spot against DC. Glad they found him a replacement, missing that UFC 200 paycheck would have stung.
Yea lol i dont know what i think about silva against dc. funny fight to watch for sure.

jjslim

Registered
The Eddie Alvarez that we saw a lot of in Bellator came out last night and it was GREAT. Looking forward to Joanna vs Claudia tonight and of course the big one tomorrow.