What's new

time to try some of this RIPPER , hope it's any good

4fitness

Lightweight
any one heard of this lab is it any good ? dracorex ?

Last edited:

A.B

VET
I have heard of dracorex but no experience. Haven’t paid attention to the reviews either really.

I’m sure someone else will chime in

Upjohn

VET
No idea on the lab but you must know more than us since you already ordered it eh.

Interesting on the oil-base winni. Never done that b4. Back in the day I had zero joint problems with inj. WinniV , but ever since I've done winni tabs , I notice the elbow bs but it's not bad enough not to do.

Anavar's out for me now cause bp , I'll be doin winni this summer cycle. I'd try oil-base but not a chance on this brand of unknown to me

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
never understood this- well I do when you’re trying to pump a lab
Op joined in 2012, I doubt he’s shilling, even with only 67

I hear others talk about dracorex on other boards and most say it’s good.

personally never ran it.

4fitness

Lightweight
Op joined in 2012, I doubt he’s shilling, even with only 67

I hear others talk about dracorex on other boards and most say it’s good.

personally never ran it.
no lol been a pareto user but this did not look to bad and came from good friend of mine so i'd give it a shot just curious if it was floating around and people have some experience with it.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Stay away from this lab the people behind it are a fucking joke. They will get no fan fare at this board as long as I’m around here

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the CB backed brand? Owner's handle starts with a T or am I thinking of another brand.....I think there's some shit show info on this stuff on Meso.

I'd stay away from this trash if my memory is correct there is a SHITLOAD of bad history with this lab/owner.

4fitness

Lightweight
Perfect methodology.
Can't see any potential for problems at all.
Buy first and ask questions later.
Makes perfect sense to me.
Should have finished a bottle of " ripper " first then asked.
my buddy got some and i took a pic to ask the forum that's helped me a lot . wanted to know some input bofore i dig in . winstrol oil kinda worried me lol

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
my buddy got some and i took a pic to ask the forum that's helped me a lot . wanted to know some input bofore i dig in . winstrol oil kinda worried me lol

I would never touch this shit, I just did a few minute search on Meso and there is so much shit about this and the owner of this lab runs another forum and has a pretty horrible rep.

Hard Pass.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Probably called the ripper cuz it’s going to rip your ass after you pin it lol

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
And yet his fan club consistently love to dry hump his leg at every opportunity...yes, I’m taking to you Sorbate...you, AND your colon. 🤣

I remember this guy from back on ChemicalMass even back then he was posting like he was on death's door, Popeye Avatar right if my memory serves me right. Back when I was ordering Almere and Boss lol.

I just went through about 6 diff posts about the lab on Meso and none of it was good at all.

CurtisP

VET
And yet his fan club consistently love to dry hump his leg at every opportunity...yes, I’m taking to you Sorbate...you, AND your colon. 🤣

It does know the difference !!!
fucj I am happy I was here for that shit lol

Top Bottom