What's new

time to try some of this RIPPER , hope it's any good

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
And yet his fan club consistently love to dry hump his leg at every opportunity...yes, I’m taking to you Sorbate...you, AND your colon. 🤣

Neauvotrope is really good gh, my colon knows the difference 😂 I’ll never forget that shit. This commercial brought to you by the makers of bodytech. I remember when draco owner posted a Jano test of that shit gh, LOL

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Neauvotrope is really good gh, my colon knows the difference 😂 I’ll never forget that shit. This commercial brought to you by the makers of bodytech. I remember when draco owner posted a Jano test of that shit gh, LOL

Let me know if you wanna know how it feels to receive $10,000 in neveautrope....

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Let me know if you wanna know how it feels to receive $10,000 in neveautrope....
Just the history alone is enough for me but if I told you stories you’d be in disbelief.

What?!?! Did you try getting a refund for that junk? I know a guy here posted bloods for it here back in 16/17. Results were poor at best. It was disclosed to me that these fucks were having the gh supplier produce 2iu per vial but advertise for 10iu. The excuse has always been poor me I’m an old man with a weak heart, YA RIGHT!!! Let’s not forget that this shit Apple fell off the Olympic/Bodytech tree.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
What?!?! Did you try getting a refund for that junk? I know a guy here posted bloods for it here back in 16/17. Results were poor at best. It was disclosed to me that these fucks were having the gh supplier produce 2iu per vial but advertise for 10iu. The excuse has always been poor me I’m an old man with a weak heart, YA RIGHT!!! Let’s not forget that this shit Apple fell off the Olympic/Bodytech tree.

Long story short is I ordered 10k in pharma for a friend and Boss/Mission "got ripped off but wanted to do me right" and instead of 10k in pharma I'm staring at 40+ kits of fucking absolute trash. Funny thing is I didn't find out till like 2 years later when I came back to CJM and followed up on the crap. We never ended up running much of it.

Never deal with meth heads boys. I wish I still had the junkie story I was fed about where the money went, partner or someone robbed him.

GrowNShow

Super Heavyweight
Maybe they call Tren the ripper because it gives you the shits.

Glad you didn’t buy. Sucks to be your buddy though! Lol.

GrowNShow

Super Heavyweight
Sorry guys didn’t realize this was last week. Someone bumped it.

DEEFA

Super Heavyweight
honestly I have been out of the loop so long and Lab owners change labs like underwear so I have no Idea who is behind this lab but I have the Tren ace and prop ( and its just labeled as tren ace lol) and its been fine so far. The T-bol seemed like nothing tho.

So a complete non biased response is it is GTG for oils, don't think I would order more tabs. Politics aside I know the community is very small and labs are like parties and have their sheep on both sides....but in this situation I am a sheep out of the pen... Haven't repped a lab in many many years now

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
honestly I have been out of the loop so long and Lab owners change labs like underwear so I have no Idea who is behind this lab but I have the Tren ace and prop ( and its just labeled as tren ace lol) and its been fine so far. The T-bol seemed like nothing tho.

So a complete non biased response is it is GTG for oils, don't think I would order more tabs. Politics aside I know the community is very small and labs are like parties and have their sheep on both sides....but in this situation I am a sheep out of the pen... Haven't repped a lab in many many years now

Being labeled as Tren ace is just one of many examples of how much care and thought is put into the lab. Brother, you were the member that posted that hgh Jano report for T when they were bodytech. You guys were getting 10iu gh made and sent to Jano but selling 2iu to the public. I know this because it was admitted to me later when he changed labs (which I already suspected was the case). You’re ok and all but don’t think for a fucking second you’re gonna come in here and talk up this god damn lab in any shape or form. What you guys did was fucking pathetic. You really think that he would change and I’m really supposed to believe that you have no idea who is behind Dracorex? Get the fuck outta here with that bs.

DEEFA

Super Heavyweight
Being labeled as Tren ace is just one of many examples of how much care and thought is put into the lab. Brother, you were the member that posted that hgh Jano report for T when they were bodytech. You guys were getting 10iu gh made and sent to Jano but selling 2iu to the public. I know this because it was admitted to me later when he changed labs (which I already suspected was the case). You’re ok and all but don’t think for a fucking second you’re gonna come in here and talk up this god damn lab in any shape or form. What you guys did was fucking pathetic. You really think that he would change and I’m really supposed to believe that you have no idea who is behind Dracorex? Get the fuck outta here with that bs.

First I had nothing to do with that lab other then placing orders so dont come at me like that. Second if you could read.. I have no idea who owns this lab I got it threw a rep. And I am not talking it up... I literally said the orals I got were trash.... I have not touched gear or talked to ANY of you guys in many years....

but of course people will come make shit up....

DEEFA

Super Heavyweight

I have ZERO clue what has happened in the last few years with ANY lab or person related to any lab... I will never rep a lab again I don't body build like I used to and I have zero drive to have anything to do with the industry other then be a casual dad working out at home in my basement

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I have ZERO clue what has happened in the last few years with ANY lab or person related to any lab... I will never rep a lab again I don't body build like I used to and I have zero drive to have anything to do with the industry other then be a casual dad working out at home in my basement

You posted a Janoshik report of the hgh at northern muscle but fortunately for you that forum got nuked. Deflection doesn’t work on me. As I have said before T and his minions will get zero tolerance from me here and will be called on their bs every-time. I call things how they are and if you have a problem with that then you can always be a bitch and complain to admin, but again I just state the truth, which unsuspecting and potential clients of this joke lab may not be privy to.

Last edited:

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
First I had nothing to do with that lab other then placing orders so dont come at me like that. Second if you could read.. I have no idea who owns this lab I got it threw a rep. And I am not talking it up... I literally said the orals I got were trash.... I have not touched gear or talked to ANY of you guys in many years....

but of course people will come make shit up....

And I can come at you as I please and anytime I please and there’s not a single Fucking thing you can or will do about it. You posting that report is not made up. You oly taureau and the other fuck tards made money from shit Gh. Those were honest guys paying a large price tag for shit gh. I have a problem with that and a problem with you coming here and playing dumb. Want to continue on, let’s do it, I have no problem continuing to expose this pathetic lab and the guys who really think they are smarter than the honest hard working folks that buy that junk.

Chapman83

Banned
And I can come at you as I please and anytime I please and there’s not a single Fucking thing you can or will do about it. You posting that report is not made up. You oly taureau and the other fuck tards made money from shit Gh. Those were honest guys paying a large price tag for shit gh. I have a problem with that and a problem with you coming here and playing dumb. Want to continue on, let’s do it, I have no problem continuing to expose this pathetic lab and the guys who really think they are smarter than the honest hard working folks that buy that junk.
A buddy of mine bought some of that shit I took one look at it and laughed it struck me as some fuckin bathtub made shit for sure

Top Bottom