What's new

Tips and tricks for eating more. You can just delete this I see another similar thread.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Mk-677

You'll feel like you're starving before, during and after your meal.
That is the one sarm I am interested in but I also heard bad things about it. If the EQ doesn't make me more hungry then I will be looking at mk677
Just info - I took it on a protocol believed to be safer 10 days on and 10 days off and it did make me a little hungrier but not by much. I took the recommended dose of 25 mg per day. I have stated several times I tried it from three reputable sources and all I found it did was stop my hair from shedding and maybe some minor hunger but not much. Others say it makes them ravenous.

SmashAdams

Rookie
Just info - I took it on a protocol believed to be safer 10 days on and 10 days off and it did make me a little hungrier but not by much. I took the recommended dose of 25 mg per day. I have stated several times I tried it from three reputable sources and all I found it did was stop my hair from shedding and maybe some minor hunger but not much. Others say it makes them ravenous.
It's a definitely a coin flip with this one. Noticed an immediate effect after the first/second dose. I'd feel almost hypoglycemic if I didn't get some calories in me but from the same source others had a very mild at best experience with it.

Not sure if it's relevant to anyone but I did 1 day on 1 day off and the ravenous hunger did dramatically taper off after 2 weeks. At the time of trying this, it was my first dabble in any kind of compound designed for GH.

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
is that based on your experience or any science behind it?
Yes. That's why they recommend an English breakfast for example. eating something sugary at breakfast makes you crave sugar all day.

@Bstatic I starved myself 10 days before both procedures and since then I have been bingeing. I have lost control of my appetite and have stomach issues because of it.

@Upjohn Thank you for caring.

Bstatic

Middleweight
Okay people, I have found the new super food! ...chicken wings :cool:

190 calories and 19 grams of protein for two drums! Super store brand.

Also having a nice platter of hot foods to devour before bed is grand.

Last edited: