What's new

Tom platz

Admin #4

BC

Administrator
You could make a really solid argument that even by today's standards he probably has the best set of wheels of all time.

You could make a really solid argument that even by today's standards he probably has the best set of wheels of all time.
Agreed . But What I really like about Platz proportion is his legs always seemed bigger than his upper body. Which I like way more.

I think there are some other wheels out there that could match his, but their upper body is much bigger. Taking away from the legs.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
no argument needed.....hands down. Ramy may have 'bigger' legs but they look like shit and no where near the detail and cross-striated muscle bellies that Tom had.

Very intense and seems to be down to earth and personable. If I could have 1/8 of his legs i would be happy.

Thread starter #10

Testbear

Registered
no argument needed.....hands down. Ramy may have 'bigger' legs but they look like shit and no where near the detail and cross-striated muscle bellies that Tom had.
I think those crazy ass leg extensions have something to do with it lol. I've never seen someone push leg extensions that hard to failure. You can see everything rippling. Inch deep cuts lol

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I have seen film of him cheating ridiculously on leg extensions, but it was after he had hit failure on clean reps.
Yeah the video I watched he looked like he was disabled person trying to learn how to start a swing ..
That being said. It was beyond failure that anyone has ever seen. And you can’t criticize his form when he has legendary muscle.

Yeah the video I watched he looked like he was disabled person trying to learn how to start a swing ..
That being said. It was beyond failure that anyone has ever seen. And you can’t criticize his form when he has legendary muscle.
Than why are you criticizing? Do you have the film?

Than why are you criticizing? Do you have the film?
Haha I’m not criticizing my man. Just making fun of how he looks way pass failure. I mentioned earlier how his legs are amazing and I love how they’re bigger than his upper body. The dudes a legend.
But I will poke fun at watching him as he trains way pass failure and to the extend that no one seems to go. Doesn’t mean I’m criticizing him or what he does. It works . Period.

As for the video. It’s was just A leg training clip I stumbled across while watching motivational clips before training my legs myself. Can’t find the exact one I watched. But here’s a simple search of him and watching him pass failure .