What's new

Transgender (fe)male breaks woman’s PL records ... duh?

Mnemonic

Registered
I have a friend that does this to a T ..... she goes out of her way to tell us how healthy she eats. but we've caught her several times binge eating like a starving African that just stepped into a buffet. Oh and she drinks a bottle or 2 of wine every evening and thinks this is healthy.:rolleyes:
Bitch your liver so fat, it could feed a family of starving Africans.
In all seriousness though, her liver is fucked. Obesity, alcoholic, fatty liver disease, likely dehydrated 24/7.... yikes.

Thread starter #42

Jdave

Registered
I have a friend that does this to a T ..... she goes out of her way to tell us how healthy she eats. but we've caught her several times binge eating like a starving African that just stepped into a buffet. Oh and she drinks a bottle or 2 of wine every evening and thinks this is healthy.:rolleyes:
Yikes. Oh but I bet it’s her thyroid.

Yikes. Oh but I bet it’s her thyroid.
lol... she told us she can't lose weight. Her doctor told her she has a special body type, and no matter how much she exercises or eats healthy she wont lose weight. sometimes I wish i had more balls and was more confrontational and called her on her bullshit. instead i just ignore her and let my blood boil lol.

Mnemonic

Registered
lol... she told us she can't lose weight. Her doctor told her she has a special body type, and no matter how much she exercises or eats healthy she wont lose weight. sometimes I wish i had more balls and was more confrontational and called her on her bullshit. instead i just ignore her and let my blood boil lol.
That kills me.
She was so adamant about her condition that she made her doctor believe it.

I don't think it's a matter of whether or not you have balls Double D, I think it's a matter of that person is too far gone. Your intervention or confrontation would do nothing but further incite her beliefs.

durk

Registered
The funnyest thing I ever experienced in my life was at work. I was sitting in the lunch room and this 300+ pound woman was talking about how she needs to eat more to keep her blood sugar up.

I was sitting with this old guy who is kinda hard of hearing and is basically starting to lose his marbles. Right in front of her he started to laugh. He turns to me and says “hey durk, you hear that? She doesn’t eat enough. What do you think? She get enough food? I think she needs to eat more.

I held everything in went to the bathroom and laughed so hard I almost cried.

Thread starter #46

Jdave

Registered
i wonder if she’s just lying about what the doctor is telling her. Guaranteed she’s lying to him when he asks about her diet and exercise. But I wouldn’t put it past doctors nowadays to just go with the flow and not care. They’ll change health standards to reflect the decline in society. It starts with one doctor who’s too tired or jaded that just buys into the “well if she’s happy how bad can it be” mentality

Justaguy

Registered
In one way i loooove this equality thing, or gender ambiguity!

At my gym they have private showers, one mens others womans.

Guess who gets to use the clean womans shower????

Meeee!

Upjohn

Registered
At my gym they have private showers, one mens others womans.

Guess who gets to use the clean womans shower????

Meeee!
Ive heard stores about how nasty woman's washroom are in like clubs n such.... but i almost always use the womans when theres the ‘private’ option. Find their cleaner with no piss on the seat kinda deal

Justaguy

Registered
Ive heard stores about how nasty woman's washroom are in like clubs n such.... but i almost always use the womans when theres the ‘private’ option. Find their cleaner with no piss on the seat kinda deal
Yuup. Hah