What's new

Travelling question??

Hey guys, I’m on the last few weeks of a 400/wk test e cycle and I’m about to go on a quick road trip around the states for about a week. Question is, will I be safe to bring my test with me? I know here it’s legal to take and to have in your possession, but how about crossing the boarder? Will I/could I find myself in some shit if they were to stop and search our vehicle ? I’ve never had my car searched and I’ve crossed the boarder many many times, so I just take it and accept the risk ? If I were to simply tell them I’m on trt, I’m assuming I’d have to show a valid prescription for that to go smoothly?
Any advice/input on the situation would help, thanks all!

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Hey guys, I’m on the last few weeks of a 400/wk test e cycle and I’m about to go on a quick road trip around the states for about a week. Question is, will I be safe to bring my test with me? I know here it’s legal to take and to have in your possession, but how about crossing the boarder? Will I/could I find myself in some shit if they were to stop and search our vehicle ? I’ve never had my car searched and I’ve crossed the boarder many many times, so I just take it and accept the risk ? If I were to simply tell them I’m on trt, I’m assuming I’d have to show a valid prescription for that to go smoothly?
Any advice/input on the situation would help, thanks all!
Is it script or UGL, if Script make sure you have the paperwork in order if UGL don't do it period they take possession far more serious then Canada.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
You could even catch hell on your return with it. Yes, the odds of a full search are low, but why risk it?

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
Missing a shot is no big deal. Double up your shot before you go...

- PacMan
This. I always double up my last shot the day I leave for international travel.

Top Bottom