What's new

TRT 5 months (Dialed in?)

Thread starter #1

Spartin77

Registered
Hey guys I feel as if I waited a life time to get this right as I'm itching to blast off! but I do want to thank @66Chevy for suggesting to keep the course and just get dialed in and enjoy 1st. Here are my latest bloods/pre blast. Thoughts.

Total Test 27.2 (8.4-28.8)
Bio Test 15.3 (3.6-11.2)
E2 79
ALT 35 (<50)
DHT Pending
RBC 5.66 (4.50-6.00)
Creatinine 75 (67-117)
eGFR 107

Pin days Monday 7am- Thursday 7pm. These bloods were drawn Thursday 12;00pm N0 HCG for 5 days. Test Enth 50mg pins.

Thread starter #5

Spartin77

Registered
Looks very good. How are you feeling with these numbers?.. and what did you have in mind for your blast?
I feel pretty good, recovering well enough and strength is up. I had to cut my workouts shorter as my body was not used to the strength increase. As for my blast it is more like a bump... light but prolonged at my age with injuries I believe this is the route for now. I just started my HGH. Also waiting on DHT # to adjust finx protocol. Less is more but a start.

Sustaplex 0.25 x 3 week 243.75mg (Perhaps EOD) in week 8 bloods depending
HGH 2.5iu
Tren at some point

Not sure about adex maybe .25 x 2 week my e2 is 79, that's ok for TRT but?!?!

I may run Primo 200-300 week I know these are low numbers but my receptors are fresh 10yrs clean .My hair is also important but at those doses I get conflicting reports (MPB) I've put this off for months but plan to be on for 6. I finally have patients it came with learning humility.

Thought's? Idea's?

Last edited:
Personally, I'd wait a year before blasting after starting trt, but if you feel you're ready and can time it accordingly with BW.. then by all means have a blast! lol

Starting off by bumping test is smart idea imo, especially since you've been clean for a good number of years. Except prop would be my ester of choice.. just in case your doc calls for unscheduled testing.

I also like and agree with the idea of running lower doses. Personally, low doses of non-aromatizing aas work best for me. Basically I keep my test at Rx trt (because I'm dialed in so I don't fuck with it) and add in low to moderate doses of tren and/or mast.. no sides, I feel great and more importantly, healthy while blasting. I do things much differently at 44 than years past lol.

Thread starter #7

Spartin77

Registered
Personally, I'd wait a year before blasting after starting trt, but if you feel you're ready and can time it accordingly with BW.. then by all means have a blast! lol

Starting off by bumping test is smart idea imo, especially since you've been clean for a good number of years. Except prop would be my ester of choice.. just in case your doc calls for unscheduled testing.

I also like and agree with the idea of running lower doses. Personally, low doses of non-aromatizing aas work best for me. Basically I keep my test at Rx trt (because I'm dialed in so I don't fuck with it) and add in low to moderate doses of tren and/or mast.. no sides, I feel great and more importantly, healthy while blasting. I do things much differently at 44 than years past lol.
My hair is important Mast E scares me I'm thinking primo and I know tren is harsh as well.. The 5-alpha is a hard one to protect against! As for your thinking keep my 50x2/w in but just ad prop for a kicker?

My hair is important Mast E scares me I'm thinking primo and I know tren is harsh as well.. The 5-alpha is a hard one to protect against! As for your thinking keep my 50x2/w in but just ad prop for a kicker?

Yup, that's exactly how I would do it. If I wanted to add size, basically thicken up, 350mg of test is my dose. So I'd do eod of 75mg of prop for an average of 262.5 a week, plus trt for total just over 350.

If you know for sure you won't be tested, then a longer ester might be a better option. But it would really suck having to wait for extra clearance time.. not only for test leaves to normalize but other health markers that are also often tested for and might take longer to normalize than just your test.

Thread starter #9

Spartin77

Registered
Yup, that's exactly how I would do it. If I wanted to add size, basically thicken up, 350mg of test is my dose. So I'd do eod of 75mg of prop for an average of 262.5 a week, plus trt for total just over 350.

If you know for sure you won't be tested, then a longer ester might be a better option. But it would really suck having to wait for extra clearance time.. not only for test leaves to normalize but other health markers that are also often tested for and might take longer to normalize than just your test.
Not worried.. Thanks for the insight but no tricks for saving mpb with 5-alphas?