What's new

TRT add on

supercharged

Rookie
Hi all,

I’m currently on a TRT Protocol of 140mg test e per week. My check ups with my doc are every 3 months. I’m trying to cycle in between how ever I need to tread carefully and not screw up my bloodwork and lose my script.. I know it’s going to be
to even cycle something worth while which is why I’m coming to you guys and get some on opinions perhaps using faster esters.

My goals are stay on the leaner side rather than mass. so maybe running primo or var .. maybe low dose tren or even upping the dose of test but I don’t think I’d recover back to regular bloods in that short amount of time before the next appointment.

var -will most likely affect lipids
Tren - will most likely affect everything lolol
Primo - seems pretty safe. But on a blood test will it show up as higher test?

let me know

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
Hi all,

I’m currently on a TRT Protocol of 140mg test e per week. My check ups with my doc are every 3 months. I’m trying to cycle in between how ever I need to tread carefully and not screw up my bloodwork and lose my script.. I know it’s going to be
to even cycle something worth while which is why I’m coming to you guys and get some on opinions perhaps using faster esters.

My goals are stay on the leaner side rather than mass. so maybe running primo or var .. maybe low dose tren or even upping the dose of test but I don’t think I’d recover back to regular bloods in that short amount of time before the next appointment.

var -will most likely affect lipids
Tren - will most likely affect everything lolol
Primo - seems pretty safe. But on a blood test will it show up as higher test?

let me know
Test prop

once stopping the prop you should be back close to baseline in 3 weeks or so, Not to familiar with primo I believe @Goldenrod runs a low dose with his TRT

Kdawg

Heavyweight
I would stick with SARMS if that’s your goal. Osterine worked wonders for me and didn’t effect much trt levels of test at all when getting blood work.

Goldenrod

VET
Test prop

once stopping the prop you should be back close to baseline in 3 weeks or so, Not to familiar with primo I believe @Goldenrod runs a low dose with his TRT
My opinion on Sarms isn't very high - they never did fuck all for me except for two - S23 and Rad140. Both shrunk my balls to peanuts and I grew for three weeks and then it slowed down but I never ran any Sarms for more than 30 days since they are experimental and no one knows (yet) if any of them are safe long term. We know the long term effects of most AAS now and can make informed decisions. Based on cost and known effects I would pick AAS any day. There is one exception to that, if I was going on stage and wanted to take advantage of every metabolic pathway to growth and would throw in short courses of Rad140 and either LGD4033 or S23 for 30 days but I'm not so no more sarms for me. I may eventually try them again with a different source like Helixxx Sarms (I trust the owner) or my preferred UGL I trust. Ostarine is the most studied and safest and in my opinion yields the least results but some people love it.

I gave Primo a break a while back and am just on TRT but ran it for more than a year at 100-150 mg a week. It had no impact on my normal test numbers but considering it is a DHT drug my free test went through the roof. It was three times the normal amount. Keep in mind it took a long time to rise. If I recall correct my SHBG started to lower too.

Tren - no, are your nuts. Why would you run tren for a few months and hope your blood results are OK.
Oxandrolone - I don't think you want to take any oral for long periods but some can take oxandrolone for extremely long periods as it is the kidneys that do most of the work so the liver isn't affected. That being said, in 3 weeks it tripled my ALT so no Var for me.
Primo - yes, a low dose of Primo with TRT works great for increased vascularity, some growth, added strength, no side effects, increase in sex drive. This isn't nandrolone so don't expect anything amazing or fast but take it long enough, even at low dose, and one day you will look at the mirror when your brushing your teeth and wonder where the F did all those veins come from and why do my forearms look so much bigger (just an example).

There is no way to know how it will effect you so I might wait until your endo has you on blood tests every 6 months. You could run a 3-4 month cycle and have two months for everything to normalize.

Veteran

Seasoned VET
@Goldenrod nailed every point.

Personally, at 3 month check-ins and not wanting to fuck my script, I'd hold off til at least 6.

If I was to suggest anything it'd be prop and your own blood work four weeks post blast. You'd likely be fine but it's still a risk. I wouldn't bother with such a short time cycle in between checks.

Upjohn

VET
Id wait the year , build docs trust/stablize ur TrT with ur estro so everything good on docs end (in terms of anti-estro care if needed) .

Than when they punt u to 6month or like me yearly bloods , you can plan a better thought out effective cycle without stressing , if ur gonna get a surprise call in or if ur blood test levels have come down enough for those 3 month bloods.

Like others said test prop really ur only option to use now. But it would be messing with ur estro levels which possible wouldn't stablize in time. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure though just bro science

CSmash

Super Heavyweight
What about adding in some masteron prop? I found it to be a good add on to my trt personally.

A.B

VET
@Upjohn makes A good point. Build the trust with your doc and go from there. Wait till the blood work is taken every 6 months

primo or tbol would be a good addition. If
You’re newer to AAS world and don’t know how your body reacts then don’t risk it.

supercharged

Rookie
Thank you guys for all the responses.
@Goldenrod I was planning on running var for 8 weeks or less. I really do like the idea of primo, I prefer the cleaner stuff and I’m not trying to walk on stage anywhere. Just about the aesthetics.

so far I’ve only done test and var as for cycles so it’s the only thing I have experienced.

Maybe I could just run Test prop at like 500Mg or so... stop 3/4 weeks before bloods

Last edited:

Kdawg

Heavyweight
What about adding in some masteron prop? I found it to be a good add on to my trt personally.
What was your dosage when you added it to TrT? I’m literally doing that right now. 3 days in. Just running mast prop at 300mg week, on top of 120mg week test. Any idea how long it takes to notice body comp changes to kick in on average?

CSmash

Super Heavyweight
What was your dosage when you added it to TrT? I’m literally doing that right now. 3 days in. Just running mast prop at 300mg week, on top of 120mg week test. Any idea how long it takes to notice body comp changes to kick in on average?

Ill run it at about 300 - 400mg/wk.
I think the body comp changes will come more with how your diet is, not so much from masteron. It is good at maintaining muscle while dieting.

I like to add it for the mild ai effects, libido boost, muscle hardness, some added strength gains and a mild mental boost.

Last edited:

Kdawg

Heavyweight
Ill run it at about 300 - 400mg/wk.
I think the body comp changes will come more with how your diet is, not so much from masteron. It is good at maintaining muscle while dieting.

I like to add it for the mild ai effects, libido boost, muscle hardness, some added strength gains and a mild mental boost.

what sort of “mental” effects are we talking ? I heard people spout this about Mast, never really sure what they mean lol. I’m also pretty lean. So body comp changes I mostly meant the hardening effect.

thanks!

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
What do you guys think about adding some Masteron into trt? I think definitely a safer option than OPs suggestion of tren. Cheaper than most primo, and not an oral like var.

CSmash

Super Heavyweight
what sort of “mental” effects are we talking ? I heard people spout this about Mast, never really sure what they mean lol. I’m also pretty lean. So body comp changes I mostly meant the hardening effect.

thanks!

For me the mental effects were better motivation with daily life, I struggle with depression and found I didnt feel so down all the time.
Last time I ran mast prop I noticed the hardening effect within 2 weeks or so. I think the dose was about 350mg/wk.

supercharged

Rookie
I wouldn’t run mast unless body fat is at least down to 10-12 percent. I’m recomping on TRT which is why i suggested var/primo

Kdawg

Heavyweight
For me the mental effects were better motivation with daily life, I struggle with depression and found I didnt feel so down all the time.
Last time I ran mast prop I noticed the hardening effect within 2 weeks or so. I think the dose was about 350mg/wk.
Thanks!

CSmash

Super Heavyweight
I wouldn’t run mast unless body fat is at least down to 10-12 percent. I’m recomping on TRT which is why i suggested var/primo

Yea ur right, sorry your thread got derailed a bit man.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I'm not asking where it's normally used (contest prep), I'm asking for opinions on using it as a TRT addon, or if anyone has done it, as suggested at 8:09 of this video:

It's relevant to the thread - I think on paper it's more effective than Proviron or Primo for TRT add on, probably cheaper at low doses, and DEFINITELY safer than fucking tren (for example), or really any oral.

Anyway, I'm not getting a lot of traction on this, and since I have some ED I'm going to try it when I drop back down to TRT later this year and give it a go.

CSmash

Super Heavyweight
I'm not asking where it's normally used (contest prep), I'm asking for opinions on using it as a TRT addon, or if anyone has done it, as suggested at 8:09 of this video:

It's relevant to the thread - I think on paper it's more effective than Proviron or Primo for TRT add on, probably cheaper at low doses, and DEFINITELY safer than fucking tren (for example), or really any oral.

Anyway, I'm not getting a lot of traction on this, and since I have some ED I'm going to try it when I drop back down to TRT later this year and give it a go.

I think its a great add from my experience as mentioned.
I think you would most likely benefit adding it to your trt. Give it a try!

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I think its a great add from my experience as mentioned.
I think you would most likely benefit adding it to your trt. Give it a try!
Cool, I saw that you mentioned it, but I wasn't thinking of running it that high. Probably more like 150mg/week on top of my test, which for cruise will probably be 200mg/week as well. I'm in for the long game, probably run that May - August or something.

Top Bottom