What's new

TRT add on

AssToGrass

Rookie
Mast + trt would be my good to, but I like my hair. Never ran it, but the internet told me its one of the very worst compounds for hair loss.

edarrin

Super Heavyweight
No one mention Nandrolone phenylproprinate (sp?).

It is a faster ester than durabolin . I have just recently tried it and love the stuff. It's my impression it is the long acting ester in Deca that is the problem. Although I'm not certain around linger effects I believe the half-life is like 1.5 days thereabouts.

What are people's thoughts/experiences around this?

Arm$_0f_St33le

Super Heavyweight
No one mention Nandrolone phenylproprinate (sp?).

It is a faster ester than durabolin . I have just recently tried it and love the stuff. It's my impression it is the long acting ester in Deca that is the problem. Although I'm not certain around linger effects I believe the half-life is like 1.5 days thereabouts.

What are people's thoughts/experiences around this?

He’s recomping and trying to add either var or primo to his trt without getting in shit. Not wondering about a bulker that will definitely show up in the bloods. 19-Nor-testosterone stick around... Try not to derail this

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
For me the mental effects were better motivation with daily life, I struggle with depression and found I didnt feel so down all the time.
Last time I ran mast prop I noticed the hardening effect within 2 weeks or so. I think the dose was about 350mg/wk.

Definitely felt this the one time I hit mast, much better mood overall etc. It's a shame that Mast/Primo just destroy hair or I'd love to run them with low dose test.

As for the OP the answer to this type of thread is always Primo or Var and if you want Mast is an option. But I think most of the oldheads here will tell you there add on is a smidge of primo with their TRT. If you already look great and just wanna finish it up nothing wrong with 4-5 weeks of var.

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
been in this position many times and again now.

option 1. wait till its 6 months than you have more options

option 2. pulse some prop m/w/f on top of that and stop 2-3 weeks out and dump blood one week out, as it may raise rbc h/h values more than a pure endo script of trt 140mg would.

if your test levels are still high for some reason just say you timed your last shot wrong.

biggest thing is to have proper blood work a few times in a row and develop a good relationship and after that if things are a bit skewed the endo will more than likely brush it off.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
I'm not asking where it's normally used (contest prep), I'm asking for opinions on using it as a TRT addon, or if anyone has done it, as suggested at 8:09 of this video:

It's relevant to the thread - I think on paper it's more effective than Proviron or Primo for TRT add on, probably cheaper at low doses, and DEFINITELY safer than fucking tren (for example), or really any oral.

Anyway, I'm not getting a lot of traction on this, and since I have some ED I'm going to try it when I drop back down to TRT later this year and give it a go.

Keep us posted with your experience please.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Keep us posted with your experience please.
Will do. Starting in May I'll be knocking down to 200mg/week Test + EITHER Primo or Mast, I'm on the fence right now but currently leaning towards Mast.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
Will do. Starting in May I'll be knocking down to 200mg/week Test + EITHER Primo or Mast, I'm on the fence right now but currently leaning towards Mast.

Is it mainly a cost benefit with adding mast instead of primo?

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Is it mainly a cost benefit with adding mast instead of primo?
It might be - I haven't re-looked at prices recently, but I think primo is more expensive, and I'm not planning to use a lot. I just keep hearing good things about both, that's a good problem to have I suppose.

gondar1

Heavyweight
He’s recomping and trying to add either var or primo to his trt without getting in shit. Not wondering about a bulker that will definitely show up in the bloods. 19-Nor-testosterone stick around... Try not to derail this

I don't see this as a derail at all, the OP reads like he wants to discuss products with faster esters, NPP is faster than Deca. He says maybe primo or var and then adds tren to the 3 he listed. I don't see anywhere where he says he will only consider those, seems open to suggestions.

Not sure I agree with where It sounds to me like you are coming from.

Are you suggesting that a guy can't recomp on NPP?
How do you specifically support your statement that it will definitely show up in the bloods (that his GP orders) ?

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
endo may look at at at least mine does prolactin , estrogen etc so those need to be managed and can dictate what one runs. primo is the best on the biomarkers.

Arm$_0f_St33le

Super Heavyweight
I don't see this as a derail at all, the OP reads like he wants to discuss products with faster esters, NPP is faster than Deca. He says maybe primo or var and then adds tren to the 3 he listed. I don't see anywhere where he says he will only consider those, seems open to suggestions.

Not sure I agree with where It sounds to me like you are coming from.

Are you suggesting that a guy can't recomp on NPP?
How do you specifically support your statement that it will definitely show up in the bloods (that his GP orders) ?

Yeah he says that but also wants to stay on the leaner side instead of mass. As well doesn’t think tren will subside in time for his appointment.

Yeah NPP is a faster ester but he won’t get as lean as primo or anavar as he was already considering doing so why post saying use a generally used bulker like NPP? Not saying you can’t recomp on it. He’s already on low dose long ester test so yeah let’s throw frequent pinning at him? I get what your saying but to me that just seemed out there when OP wasn’t considering NPP to begin with.

gondar1

Heavyweight
Fair enough, I guess we can agree to not totally agree :)

Yeah he says that but also wants to stay on the leaner side instead of mass.. As well doesn’t think tren will subside in time for his appointment.

Yeah NPP is a faster ester but he won’t get as lean as primo or anavar as he was already considering doing so why post saying use a generally used bulker like NPP? Not saying you can’t recomp on it. He’s already on low dose long ester test so yeah let’s throw frequent pinning at him? I get what your saying but to me that just seemed out there when OP wasn’t considering NPP to begin with.

I disagree about not 'getting as lean as primo or anavar'

IMO the only one discussed here that would contribute to fat loss is the Var. That's the only one I have seen legit science on anyways. Lots of people would vouch for Tren too but I'm not convinced that it's that simple. Even if Var does help fat loss maybe other drugs have other advantages that overcome that if they are a better fit for someone.

I guess my point would be that putting drugs in these categories of cutters and bulkers is generally misguided for the average guy meaning someone who is not competing. Water retention and dryness are different factors than high or low bodyfat so you can cut fat with the protein sparing assistance of any common AAS. You might look better with your shirt off during the cycle using "cutting gear" and you might look bigger with your shirt on using "bulking gear" but only once you take out the water after a couple of weeks will you really see what happened.

Regarding pinning frequency you brought up a very valid point but the OP considered prop so I thought that was in line.

Arm$_0f_St33le

Super Heavyweight
Agreed brother Lol

I wouldn’t know that, I’ve never looked too far into anavar tbh but I now do appreciate the info! Fuck tren too many cons to even consider imo, var sounds like a good go tho.

Yeah man you are totally right my bad I didn’t see the post about the 500mg Test prop

Ryujiin

Lightweight
Back to the OP: a 1:1 ration of mast to your trt test dose will give you nice perks without totally fooking your bloods or wallet. Im sure a little GH goes a long way as well.

As mentioned above though, watch your hairline. This protocol works for me as I am as bald as my gf's cooter.

edarrin

Super Heavyweight
@' Arms of steelie
,He’s recomping and trying to add either var or primo to his trt without getting in shit. Not wondering about a bulker that will definitely show up in the bloods. 19-Nor-testosterone stick around... Try not to derail this'

I am 63 and have been adding on to TRT since you where in high school likely. So stick around you may learn something.

That's exactly why I mentioned nandrolone phenyl prop. It is faster out of your system as well with the shorter acting ester I believe.The decanoate ester is what keeps deca around for so long. Kicks in way faster too.

Anyway I don't find I get water retention when I use a low dose of NPP. 50mg x 3/wk I used in my last round. with test and anavar. Add in low dose GH and worked great for me. That was the first time using NPP for me and I was pleasantly surprised.

I've used primo and anavar several times. It all depends on what you are seeking in your recomp. Primo works but it is slow to add muscle. If you want a bit more anabolic effect I found it worked great for me.

Just worth a thought if you want a little more punch to it. My .02

Arm$_0f_St33le

Super Heavyweight
@' Arms of steelie
,He’s recomping and trying to add either var or primo to his trt without getting in shit. Not wondering about a bulker that will definitely show up in the bloods. 19-Nor-testosterone stick around... Try not to derail this'

I am 63 and have been adding on to TRT since you where in high school likely. So stick around you may learn something.

That's exactly why I mentioned nandrolone phenyl prop. It is faster out of your system as well with the shorter acting ester I believe.The decanoate ester is what keeps deca around for so long. Kicks in way faster too.

Anyway I don't find I get water retention when I use a low dose of NPP. 50mg x 3/wk I used in my last round. with test and anavar. Add in low dose GH and worked great for me. That was the first time using NPP for me and I was pleasantly surprised.

I've used primo and anavar several times. It all depends on what you are seeking in your recomp. Primo works but it is slow to add muscle. If you want a bit more anabolic effect I found it worked great for me.

I guess “Imma learns a thing or two Pops”!

I was just saying at the first thought most don’t think you can use NPP to recomp. Now seeing your explanation I understand how one is to use NPP for a recomp. I was just keeping it simple for OP.

Glad you’re 63 and still can jive brother Lol 💪🏼

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Back to the OP: a 1:1 ration of mast to your trt test dose will give you nice perks without totally fooking your bloods or wallet. Im sure a little GH goes a long way as well.

As mentioned above though, watch your hairline. This protocol works for me as I am as bald as my gf's cooter.

If your prone to it or need to watch your hairline Mast shouldn't even be on your radar. Such a shame that all the fun ones imo rape hair (Primo/Mast).

supercharged

Rookie
@' Arms of steelie

that’s quite interesting. I have had thoughts of dabbling with NPP or a 19 -NOR but I don’t want to end up with deca dick.

i do need to add some muscle and lose fat at the moment. I know it’s all diet and training but my key thing is that I have to stay around 200lbs or less as I race professionally and our driver weights are mandated to that.

Arm$_0f_St33le

Super Heavyweight
that’s quite interesting. I have had thoughts of dabbling with NPP or a 19 -NOR but I don’t want to end up with deca dick.

i do need to add some muscle and lose fat at the moment. I know it’s all diet and training but my key thing is that I have to stay around 200lbs or less as I race professionally and our driver weights are mandated to that.
Generally you just keep your testosterone higher then your nandrolone you shouldn’t run into ED problems. I’d imagine low dosed NPP will bid you good results. I’m currently taking 500mg Test, 450mg NPP cycle (I know it’s not 2:1) and I haven’t ran into deca dick at all.

Top Bottom