What's new

TRT and anti-aging

MRX

Registered
Bloods come back good. PSA (which I was mildly concerned about, what with DHT's potential impact on the prostate) comes back middle of the normal range.

My E2 is a tad low but I feel better overall with it lower than higher.

Next annual with my hormone doc is later this month. I'm interested to see if anything's changed. I feel great, so naturally I lowkey worry that something is quietly killing me.
Right on
Keep us posted please
I'm interested to see masteron long term affects on bw

and good luck with the results ;)

haha my man. Love how cut right into the heart of the matter. Bravo!
I'm 45 but get the 10 years younger thing continuously. In fact I NEVER EVER tell anyone my age anymore. Anti-ageing trick #1. it's no ones fucking business. Don't attach yourself to a number. That's the quickest way to age yourself; by buying into all the negative beliefs about ageing people propagate to their own peril

I know the OP was asking about compounds but far more important aspects to anti-ageing such as, and these are mine

Proper rest
Proper Diet
Fitness/Exercise (blend of of endurance, strength and sports)
2 - 3 mile swims weekly
Proportionate weight/height (same weight as was as a teen 185ish)
Sun protection
Rigorous skin care (rose hip and jojoba my secret weapons)
Manage stress, don't sweat the little things
Good sense of humor
An active faith/[prayer and meditation daily
Minimal alcohol
Never smoke
House Music :)

and yes prescribed TRT (low dose 110mg/weekly) which is most definitely playing it's part now as of last year. especially regarding mental fatigue and recovery. I intend to add a bit of proviron, cardarine and tbol periodically but haven't as of yet

That's how I roll. With all that I run circles around my peers. All my friends are falling apart and I haven't even hit my physical peak yet
Remember: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING ;)
House , deep house, tech house keep you young for long time