What's new

TRT Bloodwork and Shameless Eclipse Pharmaceuticals Plug

CrankWorx

Super Heavyweight
Been doing self prescribed TRT for the last several years since my last actual cycle. Finally went legit this past week and got a script. I've been running Eclipse Test-E the entire time at 200mg/week. I was straight up with the doctor and told him my past use and that I wanted a script so I could be monitored properly so he had me get bloodwork and here are my results. Minus the test and estrogen I was glad to see everything appears to be within their ranges.

1621581161661.png
1621581194603.png
1621581216523.png
1621581239585.png
1621581270281.png
1621581301903.png
1621581355291.png

Blood was drawn 3 days after I pinned last (I pin 2x a week).
The doctor obviously was not too thrilled about my Test and Estrogen levels so I've been prescribed 100mg week Test-E, HCG 2x a week at 500IU each and .5mg arimidex 2x a week as well as DHEA at 50mg/day.
Figured I'd throw up my results and if someone wanted to skim through it and let me know what they think it'd be appreciated.

Last edited:

Goldenrod

VET
Morning,

I may have misread but the doctor prescribed arimidex prior to putting you 100 mg of test a week and blood tests a few months down the road? I would be surprised if you need an AI on TRT - some may but most don't.
Your estrogen is a little high now but at 200 mg a week over an extended period, that isn't surprising. If you but your test from 200 to 100, I would expect it to fall naturally. Was this done online with an 'anti-aging' clinic or with your GP?

Surprised to see a doctor prescribe DHEA immediately.

Harley00

The Rebel
Youll need to stsrt taking vitamin c to bring down your Homocysteine.

Your vit b12 is low, as your mcv is high, pretty much solid guess there.

50mg a day is too much dhea.(take the 50mg but only do 25 mg every 3 days ) re-check blood work next time on a day your not taking dhea to chexk it, then next time do it on the day, you take it.

25mg 3 days a week is sufficient to start.

CrankWorx

Super Heavyweight
Morning,

I may have misread but the doctor prescribed arimidex prior to putting you 100 mg of test a week and blood tests a few months down the road? I would be surprised if you need an AI on TRT - some may but most don't.
Your estrogen is a little high now but at 200 mg a week over an extended period, that isn't surprising. If you but your test from 200 to 100, I would expect it to fall naturally. Was this done online with an 'anti-aging' clinic or with your GP?

Surprised to see a doctor prescribe DHEA immediately.
Yeah the doctor prescribed arimidex right off the bat, however he said 1mg once a week. I'm instead going to do .5mg every 3 days. I would have expected the same too however since he threw in the HCG which I was not taking before I assumed this is why he vouched for an AI.

It was done through an anti-aging clinic, however it was locally.

CrankWorx

Super Heavyweight
Youll need to stsrt taking vitamin c to bring down your Homocysteine.

Your vit b12 is low, as your mcv is high, pretty much solid guess there.

50mg a day is too much dhea.(take the 50mg but only do 25 mg every 3 days ) re-check blood work next time on a day your not taking dhea to chexk it, then next time do it on the day, you take it.

25mg 3 days a week is sufficient to start.
Ha good catch. I did not mention I picked up injectable B12 for this same reason. Was also going to grab a B vitamin complex for the Homocysteine but I was unaware Vitamin C would do the same.

Harley00

The Rebel
Yeah the doctor prescribed arimidex right off the bat, however he said 1mg once a week. I'm instead going to do .5mg every 3 days. I would have expected the same too however since he threw in the HCG which I was not taking before I assumed this is why he vouched for an AI.

0.5 arimidex 3 times a week will likely be too high. Start with 0.25, every 3 or every 2 and go from there.

Harley00

The Rebel
Just give you quick science so you understand better.

0.25mg arimidex = x amount of strength vs x amount of aromatize vs x amount of testosterone so you will most likely still make a little estrogen.

0.5mg arimidex = x amount of strength vs x amount of aromatize vs x amount of testosterone, so you might not make any estrogen at all, all week on 100mg...

So start 0.25mg twice a week, if your still making more estrogen, then needed go to 3 times a week, if your still making more then needed switch to 0.5 once a week and 0.24mg twice a week. Just tier up ,and tier down best way my opinion

Goldenrod

VET

No surprise as anti-aging clinics are more apt to load you up with compounds you may not need without any evidence you need them. It should be obvious to a doctor your E may be a litte high on 200 mg a week long term and cutting it in half, should remedy the problem.
Do they sell you the compounds too?
If I was you, I wouldn't touch the arimidex. I would take the 100 mg a week for two months and retest and I suspect your estrogen will fall into normal range by itself. That being said, if you are having high estrogen symptoms an AI is a good choice.
Good luck.

CrankWorx

Super Heavyweight
Just give you quick science so you understand better.

0.25mg arimidex = x amount of strength vs x amount of aromatize vs x amount of testosterone so you will most likely still make a little estrogen.

0.5mg arimidex = x amount of strength vs x amount of aromatize vs x amount of testosterone, so you might not make any estrogen at all, all week on 100mg...

So start 0.25mg twice a week, if your still making more estrogen, then needed go to 3 times a week, if your still making more then needed switch to 0.5 once a week and 0.24mg twice a week. Just tier up ,and tier down best way my opinion
No surprise as anti-aging clinics are more apt to load you up with compounds you may not need without any evidence you need them. It should be obvious to a doctor your E may be a litte high on 200 mg a week long term and cutting it in half, should remedy the problem.
Do they sell you the compounds too?
If I was you, I wouldn't touch the arimidex. I would take the 100 mg a week for two months and retest and I suspect your estrogen will fall into normal range by itself. That being said, if you are having high estrogen symptoms an AI is a good choice.
Good luck.
Works for me, thanks guys. I had always stayed away from the AI when I was self prescribing as I never had any noticeable estrogen side effects and plus I didn't want to be taking more stuff than I had to so no point in starting now. I'll just drop the AI and see what estrogen is at in 8 weeks.
They did sell me all the stuff as well but my insurance covers it all so I just went along with it and figured I could just start hording whatever I dont use/need.

CrankWorx

Super Heavyweight
Since I got you guys here I figure I'll ask a potentially stupid question I can't find a clear answer to on my own.
HCG increases free test levels in a natural low testosterone male. It also sends a LH signal to the testes to increase intra-testicular testosterone while on testosterone but will HCG while on testosterone also contribute to a higher free testosterone level?
Initially I assumed yes, however since the doctor dropped my test dose and added HCG 3x a week I'm thinking it does not, but then HCG while on testosterone can increase estrogen levels so that makes me think it does increase free testosterone levels.

Top Bottom