What's new

TRT friendly doctor in edmonton?

Kdawg

Heavyweight
Moving from Vancouver to Edmonton at end of month. Going to need to get myself and my family a new GP. Anyone have any recommendations? My current GP in BC wrote me my script for a full year as long as he could and I can transfer it via the Costco pharmacy system so I will have my script at least for the next year. He also said once I find a new doctor he can have all my files sent over and he will write that he strongly suggests I continue to follow my protocol. But he still says that's not a guarantee. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be appreciated. Thanks

HamHands

Super Heavyweight
I got in here about 6 months ago. So far they seem good. I’m in BC and do it over the phone. They have a few clinics around edmonton area I believe.

Kdawg

Heavyweight
I got in here about 6 months ago. So far they seem good. I’m in BC and do it over the phone. They have a few clinics around edmonton area I believe.

Thanks
Will check in to it

CrankWorx

Super Heavyweight
Thanks
Will check in to it
Can second this place, very easygoing. I went in as an open book saying I've been doing TRT myself for the past 3 years and I wanted to now be monitored. They had no obligations but I had to drop my dose from to 100mg/week as when I initially tested my free test was 1300.

Kdawg

Heavyweight
Can second this place, very easygoing. I went in as an open book saying I've been doing TRT myself for the past 3 years and I wanted to now be monitored. They had no obligations but I had to drop my dose from to 100mg/week as when I initially tested my free test was 1300.

Thank you!!

Top Bottom