What's new

TRT injections

CerealKiller

Super Heavyweight
Curious how often everyone is doing their injections? I’ve been doing them once a week. Wondering if I should switch to twice a week. Just tired of pinning to be honest lol

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
What ester? How do you feel on once a week? Do you feel the benefits lagging near the end of the 7 days? It might not be of much added value if the benefits you are looking for remain during the week.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Twice a week is typical for Cyp and Enanthate. Once a week isn't going to kill you, some people can feel the fluctuations is all (I'm not one of them).

Kanon

VET
Once every Friday for me. I don’t notice any difference. Twice a week will give you more stable levels.... lower highs, higher lows...

I personally prefer once a week injections when I’m not blasting.

Feelburned

Super Heavyweight
I think most guys would suggest at least twice a week.

My dad's GP wants to start him on once a month injections, even with a long ester like undecanoate, I'm not quite sure that it will be optimal.
Funny you mentioned that ,I was thinking about that the other day and wondering why people don't use it for trt,I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere ,probably YouTube so I don't know how much truth to it there is correct me if I'm wrong ?,but has a 28 day hlf life?

whyme

Super Heavyweight
If pinning is getting to you, have you tried insulin needles? For small amounts they seem to get the job done and nearly zero discomfort. Except for backloading them I found them ideal. Now I use more product and use 25g 5/8 to 1 inch

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I've always been once a week on Mondays but I split it up to Monday and Thursday starting last week just to try it out.

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
Every three days for me, so that's twice a week, more or less.

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
once a week for me.
I use to do 2 times week but didn't notice a change

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
Funny you mentioned that ,I was thinking about that the other day and wondering why people don't use it for trt,I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere ,probably YouTube so I don't know how much truth to it there is correct me if I'm wrong ?,but has a 28 day hlf life?

Yes I think so.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I was reading about a trt clinic in England, and there they recommend test enanthate, subcutaneous, daily. Shit, that's way too much work to have steady levels. So, it would appear there is a wide range of protocols. I'm mostly after the improved energy, mood and workouts, and once a week is doing just fine for me with a long ester.

Harley00

The Rebel
If your a guy thay feels good with 700ng/dl and feels the same on 1100ng/dl which would be ball park 110mg a week to 150mg per week then once a week vs 3 times a week wouldn't make much difference.

If your a guy that doesn't clear estrogen very fast, then 3 times a week may suit you better. Less aromatization.

I like 3 times a week because i like to keep my prime level between injections, iv got good enough with my calculations that i know what im at on blood lab day.

If your a guy thats on 200mg a week to 250mg thats what, roughly 1400 -1700ng/dl depending on person of coures but around there, then once a week your prop not even gonna notice..

Really a hard question because its up to you to help your self figure it out.

There's also the big ole shbg, some will argue the dosage frequency dosn't effect it some will, i say it does, because iv seen it, more injections a week higher shbg, fewer injections, then higher, some guys dont experience this, some do.

Renegade-Rabbit

Super Heavyweight
for the past month I switched to back loading a slin and hitting every day.. it's a shallow IM though but have not had any issues as its not much going in

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
Once a week on Fridays for me. I notice no difference between once or twice a week with Test E .

Top Bottom