What's new

TRT injections

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
The only thing I don’t like about once a week is even tho you FEEL ok, your TT probably dropped almost half of its numbers by the time you inject again and hormones fluctuations like that are a lot more likely to raise hemoglobins and hematocrits than very stable hormones. That’s just 1 exemple. It’s not always just about so I feel good or not. Once a week is just not optimal even though you’ll be okay if you do it.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
The only thing I don’t like about once a week is even tho you FEEL ok, your TT probably dropped almost half of its numbers by the time you inject again and hormones fluctuations like that are a lot more likely to raise hemoglobins and hematocrits than very stable hormones. That’s just 1 exemple. It’s not always just about so I feel good or not. Once a week is just not optimal even though you’ll be okay if you do it.
This is why I switched up to twice a week just to see what that looks like when I get bloods done again maybe it's minimal and once is fine but it doesn't hurt to try minus pinning an extra time a week.

KYcK34

Rookie
I’m doing twice a week, subq. Test E. I used to do once a week (100 Ml cyp.) Hard to go back now. Specially being subq