What's new

TRT injections

xpac2

VET
I'm running a heavy cruise atm of 225mg test + 200 primo, and it took 4 weeks for my estrogen to get high enough to give me tender nipples. Normally, I aromatise just looking at test. 500mg had me needing 12.5mg of aromasin daily, at 250 I'm taking 12.5mg on pin days

Well 225 + 200 isnt TRT so that makes more sense

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
I do not plan to go off after my cycle and this is my first cycle. When I am complete if I post my blood work here would all of you more seasoned guys take a look for me?

skarpyona

Super Heavyweight
Well 225 + 200 isnt TRT so that makes more sense
Definitely. When I drop down to a true TRT I'll be in a more favorable position. All this to say is I'm not one of the lucky guys that can run high test without AI

CanadaJim

Heavyweight
How bad do some of ya'll aromatize if TRT has you needing an AI? I have run between 100-150mg test TRT for years and my Estro doesnt move. I can imagine what it would be for you guys on a cycle.
I was self prescribing....test E anywhere from 75mg to 125 mg weekly. Never could find the sweet spot. Aromatized at every level. Felt great for a few weeks then went in to a shitty stage. Tried twice weekly as well. I had to stop unfortunately as I just couldn't dial it in. I initially started it as my doc had told me that my test was in the low normal range. I know I could add an AI, which I did, Nolvadex but that made me feel even worse. So in the end the negatives outweighed the positives and I hung up the syringe.

skarpyona

Super Heavyweight
I was self prescribing....test E anywhere from 75mg to 125 mg weekly. Never could find the sweet spot. Aromatized at every level. Felt great for a few weeks then went in to a shitty stage. Tried twice weekly as well. I had to stop unfortunately as I just couldn't dial it in. I initially started it as my doc had told me that my test was in the low normal range. I know I could add an AI, which I did, Nolvadex but that made me feel even worse. So in the end the negatives outweighed the positives and I hung up the syringe.
Nolvadex is a SERM and not an AI, my dude

CanadaJim

Heavyweight
Nolvadex is a SERM and not an AI, my dude
Woops...thanks for the correction. In any sense, still made me feel like shit although it did what it was supposed to do with regards to the estrogen spike.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Nolvadex acts like estrogen in some respects, but of course not all. Being an estrogen analogue in some respects, it blocks estrogen receptors in some tissue (breast for example), and stimulates like estrogen in others (uterine, bone).

scotiaguy

Middleweight
I do not plan to go off after my cycle and this is my first cycle. When I am complete if I post my blood work here would all of you more seasoned guys take a look for me?
of course they will!

xpac2

VET
I also have a total bro science theory that once a week injections keep your estrogen lower than more frequent due to the ebb and flow of test levels not allowing the estrogen to really start accumulating like it would with constant test levels. Much like the body natural ups and downs of test. Total bro science tho and not based on any studies or anything like that

scotiaguy

Middleweight
I also have a total bro science theory that once a week injections keep your estrogen lower than more frequent due to the ebb and flow of test levels not allowing the estrogen to really start accumulating like it would with constant test levels. Much like the body natural ups and downs of test. Total bro science tho and not based on any studies or anything like that
have you tried once a week before?

Top Bottom