What's new

TRT plus any SARMS etc?

Thread starter #1
i am currently on 100mg test cyp weekly from my endo. I am also running cardarine at 20mg daily nothing else. is there anything else i can take during the next 8 weeks before i do my blood work that won't ruin my blood work.

my endo only cares about the following:

test levels (was elevated when i ran a cycle earlier in year)
cbc profile (was elevated when i ran a cycle earlier in year)
liver (was elevated when i ran a cycle earlier in year)
lipids (was elevated when i ran a cycle earlier in year)

thanks guys.

Rubicon500

Registered
Post your bloods will help make decision. If you have an endo appointment in 8 weeks and your numbers were skewed last time I would stick to the script and the caradine and that’s it.

If your lipids where skewed before I’d be cautious , they don’t fix themselves over night I find 3-4 months to get them back to optimal after a blast , and the HDL is always lower than I like it to be. Caradine will help to a certain degree with lipids as long as it’s legit.

Thread starter #4
i was taking trt dose plus tren acetate 100mg eod and anavar 60mg for 8 weeks plus clen and t3. i had high alt/ast from var most likely and test was high prolly from the tren and anavar too. i just had to stop my cutter cause of this, so i came off everything but the test to redo bloods as endo was not happy. just wondering if i can take anything to maintain where i am as i had good results?

i dont' mind taking what i am but just curious as someone said take ostraine for anti-catabolic affects. but i also read that will throw off lipids and alt/ast values.

i will resume back on after the next endo visit for another 8 weeks of pre-contest diet. i don't compete but follow the diet/drugs as if i was just wanna lean out for summer. i am now taking tudca and nac with citrus bergamont and cardarine.

It’s hard to judge what threw off your bloods to begin with since you ran multiple compounds. If you’re thinking of using SARMs basically all of them will alter your HDL/LDL, in particular RAD140 lowers both values in non human primates (Miller et al 2011). But as expected liver values remained the same. Because it seems you are worried about throwing off a blood panel, I would just stick to what you’re doing.

MRX

Registered
sorry to go off topic but how's the cardarine going with trt?
just added ostarine to trt and will kick in 8 weeks of cardarine June 1

Thread starter #10
i will stick to what i am doing - the cardarine is mostly there for lipid support and i do see a boost in endurance when doing cardio not as gassed etc.