What's new

TRT Suggestions

Thread starter #1

Pickle

Registered
Hey guys, I am just looking ahead here to when my post cycle starts. I am a believer in TRT and never come off but I'm looking for suggestions for a nice 16 week TRT cycle. Just to mix it up and try something different.

I usually just run 200mg/wk Test E and a low dose of Arimidex. At that dose I usually am able to maintain. But I think I'd like to try and run a low dose bulking cycle or something to that effect before blasting into a full blown bulk cycle. The emphasis will be on injury recovery and slow growth. My diets are always clean and I don't like to put on too much fluff.

Just curious what others have run and had success with.

Thanks for your feed back as always gents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am on trt with a prescription of 200 mg of Test c a week. Anything that puts your bloodwork test levels above the top end of normal range is more like a cycle or blast then trt. I actually believe that we could run 500 mg a week forever but I don't think I could convince my doc to put my prescription up to that.

Sorbate

Registered
Right now I’m running a product called True Hrt, you’ll need to pm me if you want the labs name. Anyhow it’s shortester test 125mg and 75 mg of short estered mast per ml.

I’m doing 2 cc a week. I’m growing like I’m on cycle. It’s great. No ai, but I do get mood fluctuations because of the short esters, but I actually don’t mind it. It brings some excitment in my normally boring life.

I’m also taking some gh, (for those out there that like to argue, it could be generic, or peptides) but any how 3.3 iu a day. I have noticed that my tennis elbow is finally going away, and the big one, my colon has stopped hurting all the time. So real or not, it’s doing what I wanted.
Now I was going to try Mk, but it turned my guts inside out.

destroyer

Registered
Hey guys, I am just looking ahead here to when my post cycle starts. I am a believer in TRT and never come off but I'm looking for suggestions for a nice 16 week TRT cycle. Just to mix it up and try something different.

I usually just run 200mg/wk Test E and a low dose of Arimidex. At that dose I usually am able to maintain. But I think I'd like to try and run a low dose bulking cycle or something to that effect before blasting into a full blown bulk cycle. The emphasis will be on injury recovery and slow growth. My diets are always clean and I don't like to put on too much fluff.

Just curious what others have run and had success with.

Thanks for your feed back as always gents!

Test 200
Mast 200
Has me feeling great most of the time, better than Test400 without the mast. This has been my cruise for a long time now and I’ve noticed no sides.

Thread starter #6

Pickle

Registered
Test 200
Mast 200
Has me feeling great most of the time, better than Test400 without the mast. This has been my cruise for a long time now and I’ve noticed no sides.

I was thinking Mast might be a nice addition.

Thread starter #7

Pickle

Registered
Has anyone run a Deca alongside? I was thinking in terms of joints and overall feeling it might be nice to run.

destroyer

Registered
Has anyone run a Deca alongside? I was thinking in terms of joints and overall feeling it might be nice to run.

This is funny dude, we have the same hernia, your recent cycle almost mirrored my last run, and now, recently I’ve been thinking of adding low dose Deca, like 200 to my cruise. No experience in this area tho..

Thread starter #9

Pickle

Registered
This is funny dude, we have the same hernia, your recent cycle almost mirrored my last run, and now, recently I’ve been thinking of adding low dose Deca, like 200 to my cruise. No experience in this area tho..

Well at least I'm not the only crazy one then hahaha

Thread starter #12

Pickle

Registered
I personally really enjoyed this as a small blast:

150mg/w Test-E
100mg/w Tren-E
50mg/d Proviron
I love the idea of running Tren but I've already been using it for 9 weeks. What's the longest anyone has ever run Tren??

#trenlife

I love the idea of running Tren but I've already been using it for 9 weeks. What's the longest anyone has ever run Tren??

#trenlife

Around 13 months or so.. as low as 100mg/w and as high as 800mg/w.. majority of the time has been 200mg/w. BW is good, no sides and it just keeps working. I know I'm pushing the limits..

Thread starter #14

Pickle

Registered
Around 13 months or so.. as low as 100mg/w and as high as 800mg/w.. majority of the time has been 200mg/w. BW is good, no sides and it just keeps working. I know I'm pushing the limits..
I like your style Vet.

destroyer

Registered

#trenlife

About 6 months, 200-600, mostly 200-400. Some of the older guys I know run a low dose at all times.

About 6 months, 200-600, mostly 200-400. Some of the older guys I know run a low dose at all times.

You know older guys that run tren year round? What age are they and do they do regular bloodwork showing things are ok?

destroyer

Registered
You know older guys that run tren year round? What age are they and do they do regular bloodwork showing things are ok?

I know 2 guys specifically that swear by it. One of them is totally nuts so there’s that, the other one told me flatly that he just can’t “live” without it, and if you take it long enough you’ll never stop. Lol I can relate I guess as I feel the same way about Masteron. I have no idea what these guys blood work says. One of them seems to be doing it safely-I say that with a grain of salt, while the other one is popping Dbol and anadrols along with it! Dude a pushing 50! I have no clue what their overall health truly is.

I know 2 guys specifically that swear by it. One of them is totally nuts so there’s that, the other one told me flatly that he just can’t “live” without it, and if you take it long enough you’ll never stop. Lol I can relate I guess as I feel the same way about Masteron. I have no idea what these guys blood work says. One of them seems to be doing it safely-I say that with a grain of salt, while the other one is popping Dbol and anadrols along with it! Dude a pushing 50! I have no clue what their overall health truly is.

Lol. Well hopefully they are ok from all of that. I agree with you about Mast, I love it for the overall good feeling but I do take a break from it at time. I like it at 300-450mg a week.

Only time I've had poor BW results (lipid profile) was from running tren and winstrol together for to long. Really wasn't a big surprise lol

Niacin, ACV, fish oil (healthy fats), good diet, cardio and trt test dose has kept my BW in order at least up to 200mg tren /w. But BW won't tell all.

Not a recommendation.. just sharing my own experience of some self experimentation. I look at this way.. more economical, more rewarding and likely no less unhealthy compared to when I smoked.

Only time I've had poor BW results (lipid profile) was from running tren and winstrol together for to long. Really wasn't a big surprise lol

Niacin, ACV, fish oil (healthy fats), good diet, cardio and trt test dose has kept my BW in order at least up to 200mg tren /w. But BW won't tell all.

Not a recommendation.. just sharing my own experience of some self experimentation. I look at this way.. more economical, more rewarding and likely no less unhealthy compared to when I smoked.
Would you see any benefits of tren E at 100mg a week?