What's new

Trt with Test Suspension

Thread starter #1
Using test suspension for trt for a few months now. EOD with insulin 27g. Approx 38mg per dose. 1 letrozole weekly. So far so good. Have tried pretty much every other protocol out there over years.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
That is different for sure, never heard of this protocol before. Does that amount eod not give you negative fluctuations? Have you had bloodwork to show levels on this trt/ai protocol yet, curious to see how that looks.

Spartin77

Registered
If your tried other compounds why did you switch? Blood work is a must. Your doing thus on your own and guessing!!

Be wise be healthy, less is more and more info is smart~!

Brovel

Registered
There’s no way your levels will be consistent on test susp eod, water based I’m assuming since you’re using a slin pin?

NG_F

Registered
Your Estradiol levels will spike , more so than not, even at a HRT dose. It's a Bolus with no ester attached which may mean you may need an Anti - E even on a HRT dose.

NG_F

Registered
Using test suspension for trt for a few months now. EOD with insulin 27g. Approx 38mg per dose. 1 letrozole weekly. So far so good. Have tried pretty much every other protocol out there over years.
Whats the strength of that letrozole ??

juicey8826

Registered
I’d stick with test e for better stable in your blood work like others said also your estrogen will be all over the place.

Sure you can use a 27g pining Test e as well

Why letro? Do you highly aromatize ?

Thread starter #8
Yes test e or c is great for most. Letro for no reason in particular. It's not much stronger than a timidly in studies on men.

Sorbate

Registered
I tried test prop for 6 moths on trt. I actaullly liked the rising and dropping levels. You’d feel on after injection day, then normal before injection, lol.
I hated the acne

superbeast

Registered
I was using suspension a few weeks ago. Gave up because the constant pain.
Switch to Test E plus my prescription. Feel way better.

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
Interested to know what labs test suspension doesn’t clog in a 27g? Want some of that!
I haven't run suspension in over 10 years, but I used to love it. Clogging was always an issue. I could never have used a slin pin. I had my best luck using a 21g, shooting uphill into a delt. Shooting down into a quad was just a bitch.

I haven't run suspension in over 10 years, but I used to love it. Clogging was always an issue. I could never have used a slin pin. I had my best luck using a 21g, shooting uphill into a delt. Shooting down into a quad was just a bitch.
Anything higher than a 21 and mine clogs. I’d be happy with a 23 not clogging ffs, let alone a slin pin