What's new

Turmeric and curcumin - reasons to take

Recently picked up some turmeric pills. I keep reading good things so why not throw them in the mix!

LittleTuna

Life extension super bio-curcumin by far the most superior product I’ve seen on the market. The benefits go way beyond that of this article as well. Should be a staple for all juice pigs out there!

Jdave

Rookie
Life extension super bio-curcumin by far the most superior product I’ve seen on the market. The benefits go way beyond that of this article as well. Should be a staple for all juice pigs out there!
It’s REAAAAAALLY coincidental the last guy I heard bring up bio-curcumin was @Bigtuna84.... what’s up with the really similar user names

Sorbate

Rookie
It’s REAAAAAALLY coincidental the last guy I heard bring up bio-curcumin was @Bigtuna84.... what’s up with the really similar user names
It’s because Bigtuna84 wanted to make a new handle to talk to himself, but was really lacking on imagination, lol.

Damn, I took extra time to make sure all my handles were completely different. Sometimes when the board is slow I’ll talk to myself, lol.

iron lifter

Rookie
best brand overall

LittleTuna

I’m new here I have no idea who that is. I don’t think buddy would do that if he was trying to be discreet about it at all. Especially about fucking Curcumin 😂

Jdave

Rookie
I’m new here I have no idea who that is. I don’t think buddy would do that if he was trying to be discreet about it at all. Especially about fucking Curcumin 😂
You know it’s just weird is all
maybe I’m just too paranoid 😂

YODATRON

Rookie
If your taking turmeric make sure it's got BioPerine in it its supposed to help absorb it better.

Sorbate

Rookie
Better watch it dude, this could turn into a pose down, lol.
You should do an intro thread, then everyone would get off your ass. :)