What's new

Two Day Show

Thread starter #1
My wife has a show this weekend. The estimated time for prejudging is Friday at 9:15pm. The estimate for the finals is Saturday at 3:00pm. How would you manage water so she's dry for both rounds?

And yes, I know...listen to her coach. We are. I'm just curious if others have had to pull this off and how they did it.

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
Damn, that's tough, or would be for me. Weigh in was always Friday night (one of my favorite parts of the show, checking everyone out and trying to guess what they will look like next AM) Meeting was Saturday AM somewhere 8:30-9 but always started late, got out numbers and found out when your class was going out. I wanted to go early. Staying dehydrated was the hardest part of the whole process for me.
To answer your question, I have no fucking idea. If it was me, I'd focus on max condition for prejudging and just wing it from there to the finals. Once you size up the competition and have an idea where she stands, you'll have a better idea how to proceed.

Thread starter #3
Damn, that's tough, or would be for me. Weigh in was always Friday night (one of my favorite parts of the show, checking everyone out and trying to guess what they will look like next AM) Meeting was Saturday AM somewhere 8:30-9 but always started late, got out numbers and found out when your class was going out. I wanted to go early. Staying dehydrated was the hardest part of the whole process for me.
To answer your question, I have no fucking idea. If it was me, I'd focus on max condition for prejudging and just wing it from there to the finals. Once you size up the competition and have an idea where she stands, you'll have a better idea how to proceed.
Great minds think alike. I think a little water friday morning with her pills, then nothing all day. Maybe a sip before bed after prejudging and then nothing til finals unless she really needs it then just sipping.