What's new

UFC 202 McGregor vs Diaz 2

Thread starter #1

jjslim

Registered
Who's winning this one and why? So many ways to dissect this one and I'm still flip flopping on my pick lol. On one hand you gotta assume McG learned something from their first fight and might be a little more patient this time. On the other hand Nate won with no camp last time and has a full camp this time so you'd think that should really play in his favor. My prediction.. Nate by submission in the 4th.

Also
Rumble tko Texeira
Story dec Cerrone

tren

Registered
GSP is supposed to be fighting Tyron Woodley. Now that I give a shit about lol.

My prediction for 202, Nate in third Rd, by submission

totofx

Registered
I dont know who win,both are crazy fighter and i like both of them.
I think Nate will win, is a more complet fighter with a insane cardio. He smoke a shit load of weed and do a triathlon right after high as fuck, not a lot of people can achive that lol. He can get so many hit. If he lose is beacause of a bad cut from a good strike from McGregor so they stop the fight. That is my prediction for this fight a bad cut and they stop the fight.

rated_rko

Registered
I think Nate will win again and shut up Connor. He really talks too much ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJM2%

Registered
I like McGregor but I have to pick Nate. Nate took the previous fight on 10 days notice? He took Connors punches like it was nothing.
Nate has great stand up, he has been training for this rematch since the first fight. He is bigger, stronger, better enduranxe and in shape now.
Connor will only learn how to conserve his energy for this fight but that's not going to help him

This is going to be good. I like both of them but I would like to see Connor win with a KO but Nate is hard to KO. Either way should be entertaining.

CutMonkey

Registered
Pretty much Diaz is a sure thing. Connor won't KO nor will he submit. Unless he has gotten much more endurance to last more than a single round like last time, he won't win a decision either...

This is going to be a good fight

Conor just shocked me, especially his second wind in the fourth round. Hell of a good fight for both men. I scored the fight a draw to be honest. Going to watch it again tomorrow when no one is around and score it again properly. That was a good fight! Now the motherfucker needs to go back down and defend his title, "Tell Jose I'm coming....AGAIN!"

Thread starter #14

jjslim

Registered
Rounds 1 and 2 were easily Conor's rounds. Nate took 3 and 5 without a doubt. 4 was where people were divided. Conor landed the better power shots. Nate had WAY more forward pressure, clinch dominance and octagon control. I personally gave the slight edge to Diaz. It was a great fight though.

mean either, diaz had more pressure but all his punches were way outta wack, just watch Connors shots, they were all significant strikes. Then in the 5th round mcgreggor stopped what 2 take-down attempts? so yea close fight but i feel mcgreggor edged it out.

totofx

Registered
I look 4 times round 4 and conor have it but it was close as fuck lol i'm glade with that fight. Finaly Diaz is making money, any mma fan like diaz brother both are insane but ufc treat them like shit with not much money back but finaly he go back home with 2milion i think not sure on that but i think so.

Thread starter #18

jjslim

Registered
Between the clinch work and late takedown round 5 clearly belonged to Nate. All 3 judges gave that one to Nate. Conor got the win but I definitely wouldn't say he got revenge as he likes to put it. It literally came down to 1 point on a scorecard.

Between the clinch work and late takedown round 5 clearly belonged to Nate. All 3 judges gave that one to Nate. Conor got the win but I definitely wouldn't say he got revenge as he likes to put it. It literally came down to 1 point on a scorecard.
Not going to argue with you, nate probably won the round at the very end but he did not "clearly' or "without a doubt" win it, but hey whatever

totofx

Registered
For me decision is never a real win but it was a good fight for any mma fan. I wanted to see Connor win to maybe see a 3rd fight of nate vs Connor. I'm impress of Conor able to old 5 round. For Nate we all know he can old 20 round that guy is not humain lol