What's new

UFC 226 Stipe VS DC

Thread starter #1

gramkind

Registered
Any excited for this card? DC showed up heavier than Stipe! How does he cut to 205? Tubby but his wrestling is top notch.YouTube

Jdave

Registered
Guess his striking was top notch too. But UFC is like wwe now with the fucking acting and trash talk. That post fight lesnar shove was so dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnimalPak

Registered
I totally agree with Jdave, I used to always get pumped for the UFC cards, but now it seems like every one is a dud. And don't even get me started on the amount of changes to the planned fights that are supposed to be on the Card.

A.B

Registered
I totally agree with Jdave, I used to always get pumped for the UFC cards, but now it seems like every one is a dud. And don't even get me started on the amount of changes to the planned fights that are supposed to be on the Card.
Yeah. I lost interest about 5 years a go. Miss the GSP, Silva, rampage days. UFC needs to drop the wwe shit- unless business is booming they were doing it right before I thibk.

A.B

Registered
On the topic of the thread . Good for DC to get the title. I didn’t think he stood a chance

Thread starter #6

gramkind

Registered
I think its a combo of changing times of weigh in and USADA that has led to so many fight changes/cancellations. I think UFC was desperate for DC to win Stipe can barely speak human I am pretty sure Brock /DC confrontation was already planned.

Jdave

Registered
I am pretty sure Brock /DC confrontation was already planned.
lesnar is still on USADA suspension and he’s lined up for a fucking title shot after losing two matches- the only two matches he’s been in since 2010 because of that ban.
The whole thing is classless and a circus.
Dana white is a giant fat out of shape shit bag who cuts into fighters who could kick his ass because he’s an emotional fat bully. He’s lucky because of the position he holds. He’s always been a disrespectful shit. Back when chuck Liddell faced rampage in - I think pride? - UFC backed finances and training for lidell and the whole match Dana was shitting on him because he was tanking. The way he tried to shit on shuab and ngannou was pathetic. He’s like trump- a fat bitch with a twitter account.

Last edited: