What's new

UFC 259 - Błachowicz vs. Adesanya

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
What is everyones thoughts on this fight? Will Izzy remain undefeated? Can he withstand Jans power/takedowns?

I am very excited for this one!

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Izzy is the better striker and more elusive but from what I've read he isn't really looking to bulk up and Jan's has fucking hammers for hands so im not sure but im gonna go with Izzy.
I agree Izzy is the better striker by far! Hes on a whole different level. I want Izzy to win as well. Im concerned about Jans relentless takedown attempts followed by vicious ground and pound.

Im assuming Jans will try to stand with him at first but eventually start shooting non stop. Izzys takedown defence will be put to the test! If he can stuff them... I think Jans is in a world of trouble. Jans does have crazy power though... but Izzys head movement is amazing too.

Cant wait for this one brother!

MRX

Super Heavyweight
I think a lot of ignant people are counting out Jan

Jan with the upset KO

Dragonslayer97

Lightweight
It's hard to tell especially with the 20lb weight difference between the 2. I like Israel cause of all the anime references he puts out but super stoked for the fight regardless!

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I think a lot of ignant people are counting out Jan

Jan with the upset KO
Good to see you back brother!

Jans def has that KO power to turn out anyones lights thats forsure! I doubt Izzy will try to stand in the pocket with him. Would be pretty wreckless but even outside of that Jans puts crazy pressure while throwing bombs. All it takes is one shot from someone like him.

Jans body kicks are deadly too. Fuck im getting even more pumped now! Lol

Reactions: MRX

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I think we all agree he has the power and wrestling advantage and Izzy has the speed and skill advantage it should be a good fight im pretty pumped and don't care either way who wins.
Same here brother I just wanna see a war Lol

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
It's hard to tell especially with the 20lb weight difference between the 2. I like Israel cause of all the anime references he puts out but super stoked for the fight regardless!
There is a pretty huge weight difference. Time will tell if it plays a factor in the direction the fight goes!

HamHands

Heavyweight
Izzy pieces him up and avoids taking the big shot. An ugly beat down and stopped in the third. Jan hits like a truck but lack of speed will be exposed.

stacked card. Can’t wait.

woadito

Lightweight
I think Izzy takes this one. I see kind of the same scenario as the fight against Costa. I'm not saying it will be quick and easy, I just think Izzy is too fast and technical. I see Nunes and Yan defending their title easily as well.

JVLIVS

Rookie
I think Jan can catch him and tank Izzy's lil pick aparts and I feel like Jan is much more focused and tougher than costa

Pingu

Rookie
I think we either see a third round knock out from Jan or a tko from Izzy in the 5th

nunes gunna is gonna get in close and tune that tall chick in the first or second win with a tko

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
I forgot this was this weekend.. I am just looking forward to another Nunes fight. Girl is fucking insane, only double champ to actually also defend 2 divisions simultaneously. I bet you could toss her in with many of the men and she would lay them out with her striking skills.. always puts on a great show!

She put away Cyborg (who is pretty damn much a man in size) like she was nothing. Great fight!

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
holy shit.. You see the size of Nunes opponent Megan Anderson? I know shes wearing heels here but damn.
*video jumps to Nunes faceoff.

View attachment 20052
Megan Anderson is a monster eh! Lol. I had no idea the size difference. Shes still going night night though haha.

That staredown between Jans and Izzy was an eye opener for me. Izzy is a monster!! I am surprised how he sized up to Jans. Wow.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Megan Anderson is a monster eh! Lol. I had no idea the size difference. Shes still going night night though haha.

That staredown between Jans and Izzy was an eye opener for me. Izzy is a monster!! I am surprised how he sized up to Jans. Wow.
I am guessing a second round knockout by Nunes.. I think she will have a little more trouble getting in close on this beast, but once she finds her range, night night!

woadito

Lightweight
They need to dissolve that 145 women's division. There is simply not enough talent there for Megan Anderson to get the next title shot. Our very own Felicia Spencer made quick work of her...

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I am guessing a second round knockout by Nunes.. I think she will have a little more trouble getting in close on this beast, but once she finds her range, night night!
If Anderson can utilize her reach than it would forsure cause issues for Nunes but I cant see it being an issue.

Nunes will just incorporate kicks followed by throwen bombs. She will tag her no doubt.

I was already pumped for this card but you got me even more excited with the staredowns brother!

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
If Anderson can utilize her reach than it would forsure cause issues for Nunes but I cant see it being an issue.

Nunes will just incorporate kicks followed by throwen bombs. She will tag her no doubt.

I was already pumped for this card but you got me even more excited with the staredowns brother!
I dont think Nunes will have any real issues with this fight at all, I just think her opponent this time is big enough to keep Nunes reach away at least for a bit. Nunes has LONG punches, catches girls from any angle, its pretty impressive.. well I should say at least I HOPE this Megan can put up a bit of a slug fest for a bit as we know Nunes is coming to bang!