What's new

UFC 259 - Błachowicz vs. Adesanya

Goldenrod

VET
I dont think Nunes will have any real issues with this fight at all, I just think her opponent this time is big enough to keep Nunes reach away at least for a bit. Nunes has LONG punches, catches girls from any angle, its pretty impressive.. well I should say at least I HOPE this Megan can put up a bit of a slug fest for a bit as we know Nunes is coming to bang!
Nunes could fight most guys and beat them - regular men who train MMA and not top level men in the UFC but I have no doubt if she caught most anyone close to her weight class, male or female, it is good night. Fuck she hits hard. I don't like watching many women's UFC matches but I always watch hers.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Nunes could fight most guys and beat them - regular men who train MMA and not top level men in the UFC but I have no doubt if she caught most anyone close to her weight class, male or female, it is good night. Fuck she hits hard. I don't like watching many women's UFC matches but I always watch hers.
100% agree... Her record, her highlight real, and just the way she goes into the octagon to bang, one of my favourite fighters, man or woman. Reminds me of some of the older fights when they would leave nothing to the judges. Pumped to see her throw hands with this beast of a lady tomorrow! Megan is a TRUE 145lber, probably sits closer to 170 walk around weight at 6feet tall!

gramkind

Heavyweight
I was debating putting a few bucks on Megan to win. I don't think she is anything special, more a bet for Nunes to lose than Megan to win. Nunes has accomplished everything, Champ Champ and now a baby. One thing about MMA if you aren't in 100% somebody hungrier is always coming up. McGregor got rich and lost what made him great. Rousey dabbled in movies etc . Nunes is way better fighter but you never know. And Izzy / Jan Izzy has the style to win obviously but that weight difference, fuck if I'd want to let Jan hit me

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
I was debating putting a few bucks on Megan to win
For sure, some fighters lose their hunger after a while it does happen. Nunes and pretty much everyone were basically saying after her last fights "who's left", she ran through both divisions, all former & current champs, she did it all.. BUT I still dont think she's lost it yet! Shes got a baby to feed now and she is the "Lioness" after all and has to protect her cubs haha

But if you did bet against her.. Odds are great for betting. Last checked between +700 to +1000.
Pick the outcome, Megan via decision I think was +1800 or some crazy number.. Which if she could last and some crazy way outpunch, or control the fight, COULD happen. Never know, but be a good return on $100

woadito

Lightweight
Hope Dom hangs it up.... One of my fav MMA guy but injuries really fucked him