What's new

UFC 261 - Usman vs Masvidal

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
I had no idea! Sooner or later he’s going to get hurt though, you can put money on that.
HOPE SO!! Since his "win" hes called out Nate Diaz, Dustin Poirier (both would be amazing to see knock his ass out).. and even called out Cormier calling him fat and short..etc. I just want someone to destroy this fucking prick already, I am soooooo sick of even hearing him being brought up at the fight press conferences, he doesn't belong in that shit.

I think I would love to see Nate Diaz make a fool of him. Slap his ass around and punish him for a while... sad thing is, this prick is getting multiple millions for his "fights" where most veterans are taking home a 10th of his pay for a fight! Bunch of the fighters at the conference after they heard of his earnings sounded pretty fucking angry.

Scratch that... Would rather someone just roll up on him in the street and fuck him up so he doesn't also get a big pay day out of it!
Hard to blame the dick face as he takes home millions from his bullshit.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
HOPE SO!! Since his "win" hes called out Nate Diaz, Dustin Poirier (both would be amazing to see knock his ass out).. and even called out Cormier calling him fat and short..etc. I just want someone to destroy this fucking prick already, I am soooooo sick of even hearing him being brought up at the fight press conferences, he doesn't belong in that shit.

I think I would love to see Nate Diaz make a fool of him. Slap his ass around and punish him for a while... sad thing is, this prick is getting multiple millions for his "fights" where most veterans are taking home a 10th of his pay for a fight! Bunch of the fighters at the conference after they heard of his earnings sounded pretty fucking angry.

Scratch that... Would rather someone just roll up on him in the street and fuck him up so he doesn't also get a big pay day out of it!
Hard to blame the dick face as he takes home millions from his bullshit.
Fucking right just an old school street beat down I hate that fuck and his smug fucking attitude

HamHands

Heavyweight
Great night of fights. Not an Usman fan but the dude is getting scary good. I want to see Colby get another crack at him next. Rose is a beast. Was almost crying. Lol. May is looking stacked. Couple good fight nights and a solid ppv. Can’t wait to see who they announce Nick is fighting

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Great night of fights. Not an Usman fan but the dude is getting scary good. I want to see Colby get another crack at him next. Rose is a beast. Was almost crying. Lol. May is looking stacked. Couple good fight nights and a solid ppv. Can’t wait to see who they announce Nick is fighting
It is being reported that Nick Diaz is going to fight Khamzat Chimaev but it is only rumor right now, Nick is tough but that might not be the right fight to make considering Nick hasn't fought in so long.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
As much as it pains me to offer any credit at all to Jake Paul, I wonder if he isn't setting himself up to be the best paid heel? He controls the show, offers a contract with a big name, his fanboys pay to view, the hates pay to view to see his ass kicked, and he rakes in the dough. Even if he loses, he wins.

HamHands

Heavyweight
It is being reported that Nick Diaz is going to fight Khamzat Chimaev but it is only rumor right now, Nick is tough but that might not be the right fight to make considering Nick hasn't fought in so long.
That could be an ugly welcome home gift to Nick from uncle Dana. I would prefer Condit on a fight night or even Masvidal

manfreakyca

Super Heavyweight
anyone watch the UFC fights last night?? sum good ass knockouts the one girl fight the girl got knocked out from a illegal up kick the girl was on her knees!! she ask did I win the fight?? won by disqualification!! then that miss with a right elbow the guy spun around with his left elbow got him on the side head!he fell like a bag of dirt! good night!!!