What's new

Understanding Growth Hormone

Lex

Super Heavyweight
wow. a ton of info here, very nice thank you.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I have actually tried contacting some pharmacuetical companies to discuss their folding process and what makes them different than the next guy. I have been directed to the people I am looking to speak too and left messages. I will be following up on those messages as well.

If I hear back from any of these people, I will hopefully have more info for you all on that specific GH. I will update the thread as I hear back and have more to add.

That was the original intent of this thread in the first place, so we can differentiate and chose between the pharmacuetical GH options. Unfortunately getting info of what makes them different online is extremely difficult, and above is the best that I could do with that I currently have. But like I said, info will be added as I get it.

TRTDiesel

Super Heavyweight
Wow great post. I’ve been wondering how to get GH pens from the source to the middle of the country and not be garbage by the time it’s here.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Wow great post. I’ve been wondering how to get GH pens from the source to the middle of the country and not be garbage by the time it’s here.
handling during shipping is extremely variable and ultimately out of your control. Unmixed growth hormone is fine at room temp for some time, refer to manufacture specifications for the specific amount of time. This might be a factor in the decision of what GH you want to order.

generally the shipping isn’t the concern, you can’t control it and it generally shouldn’t really be long enough to be a problem. How it was handled or stored before it was shipped is definitely an important factor. If it was stored on a shelf at room temperature for 2 months when manufacture says to only store it at room temp for 1 month would be an example. This is why you want a reputable source who is able to take proper care of the product and you know you are buying stuff that hasn’t been compromised due to lack of care.