What's new

Unplanned gap in a cruise

Thread starter #1

Callisto

Registered
Guys, I've got a bit of a situation here. I agreed to do a little travel for work, which was only supposed to be for a week. As its international I didn't bring any gear with me, because hell, it's only a week right?

Well, it's been 3 weeks of extended travel now, with 3 more weeks coming up. I'm starting to panic a little bit here. My test is going to be in the toilet by the time I get home! I'll be in Florida off and on the last 12 days or so, but I don't know anyone there.

How fucked am I gonna be when I get back after 6 weeks of no test at all? My only comfort is I ended my last cycle just before I left and had been running 500/ week.

Thoughts?

Thread starter #3
I forgot to mention, I've been blasting and cruising for a couple years. My intention when I finally get home is just to slip back into cruise level for a while. I'm sure I'll be fine once I can actually pin again, I'm just resigned to the fact that the next couple weeks might suck a bit as my test levels drop. And the old lady will have to wait a day or two for the reunion sex! Lol!

For myself I would either just finish the PCT when I got back home or grab some Test Prop as mentioned above, run it for a few weeks at a low TRT level and then PCT.
How’s the weather in Florida this time of year?

99% of the questions like that I've come across are for 2 or 3 weeks off :rolleyes: But 6 weeks, now that's worrying! It's not about losing muscle than feeling like crap the last 3 weeks with high E and low T. No Florida girls for you! :eek:

Keep us informed.