What's new

Upgrade - CJM APP

sabre star

Administrator
You can now install our PWA CJM APP for your desktop & mobile devices.

Progressive web what?
Progressive Web Apps use modern web capabilities to deliver an app-like user experience. Progressive web apps, or PWAs, aim to bridge the gap between websites and native applications on both mobile and desktop devices using a series of emerging web standards. Push notifications

For your Desktop devices

PWA For web.png

For Android

android.pngandroid_2.png

For iPhones
  1. Open CJM from your iPhone.
  2. Tap the Share button (at the browser options)
  3. From the options tap the Add to Home screen option, you can notice that CJM icon added on your iPhone.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
How do I go about getting the CJM app for Android. Thanks

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Yeah I am not sure but my phone doesn't have the add to homescreen option.

panteralabs

Heavyweight
@Ohz mine doesn't either, but it does say "install app". If you have that, it will install the cjm app.
Screenshot_20210711-203948.png

Reactions: Ohz

socialteenz

Administrator
@Ohz

Top right 3 dots then add to home screen. Then add. Youll get an icon on your home screen.
If you are seeing add to home screen on your android, that's not our PWA app. Add to home screen on an iPhone and android are different. Try it on an incognito tab if you still don't see the Install app on your android phone.

Legacy

Lightweight
If you are seeing add to home screen on your android, that's not our PWA app. Add to home screen on an iPhone and android are different. Try it on an incognito tab if you still don't see the Install app on your android phone.
To see "Install app" I had to check the "Use desktop site" option in a non incognito tab.

Top Bottom