What's new

Using orals as pre-workout.

Corbin Dallas.

Lightweight
So the last month I've been experimenting with pre-workout anavar. 40mg about an 1 hour to 1.5 hours before my workout time. Only taking on days I lift. Been getting great results on and over vascularity. Have any body else used orals as pre-workout?

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
I have. Friends who are old track and field throwers sold me on the reasoning for dosing orals like that.

I was happy with the results, and bloods looked fine. Haven't done it for a while tho.

Last edited:

Corbin Dallas.

Lightweight
I have. Friends who are old track and field throwers sold me on the reasoning for dosing orals like that.

I was happy with the results, and bloods looked fine. Haven't done it for a while tho.
I used to do triathlon
Thats the only way i use them. Usually anadrol, but also used plenty of dbol pre workout and some anavar.
I don't think I'll ever do a full oral cycle ever again after trying it only is pre-workout. Seems much more sustainable. How much drol do you dose and how long before your workout do you take it?

Corbin Dallas.

Lightweight
Only using say anavar as per workout only and not taking them on rest days.... doesn’t that defeat the purpose of trying to keep the blood levels saturated so the var can do its job so to speak?
I've been getting better results from it as pre-workout then when I did a whole cycle of it. I get wicked pump and I'm able to load more weight and do more reps. isn't that kind of the point in taking it in the first place?

DaveTbk

Heavyweight
Aren't you guys worried about fluctuation in blood levels? I understand the reasoning behind it. it might be better for your liver. What about lipids profile? Any improvement?

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
I've been getting better results from it as pre-workout then when I did a whole cycle of it. I get wicked pump and I'm able to load more weight and do more reps. isn't that kind of the point in taking it in the first place?
Sure. I’m not arguing, I’m just stating how my thought process is as someone just starting an anavar cycle for the firs time. Your point is well taken I might try it for a week and see what happens. I think I will still take on off days tho just to keep it doing it’s job.

BanditBodydroppa

Super Heavyweight
Only using say anavar as per workout only and not taking them on rest days.... doesn’t that defeat the purpose of trying to keep the blood levels saturated so the var can do its job so to speak?
How I look at it is, your main injectable compounds are there for the muscle building. Then you can sprinkle the pre workout oral on top to drive a higher level of performance, creating more stimulus and muscle break down, then allowing those main compounds to do their job even better. All while causing less toxicity and inflammation. That's just bro science though.

Corbin Dallas.

Lightweight
Sure. I’m not arguing, I’m just stating how my thought process is as someone just starting an anavar cycle for the firs time. Your point is well taken I might try it for a week and see what happens. I think I will still take on off days tho just to keep it doing it’s job.
Me either. if you've made a plan I'd stick to it. Again I have no real evidence to back me up other than reading and watching videos of vets talking about and trying it myself. Thier argument is that less burden on your body so you can sustain it for longer. Also very cost effective. When your only taking it 4 or 5 doses a week or only on say a heavy day you want an extra boost.

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
Me either. if you've made a plan I'd stick to it. Again I have no real evidence to back me up other than reading and watching videos of vets talking about and trying it myself. Thier argument is that less burden on your body so you can sustain it for longer. Also very cost effective. When your only taking it 4 or 5 doses a week or only on say a heavy day you want an extra boost.
Ill stay the course this cycle with 20 mg am and 30mg prework, next time I’ll try the other way so I can assess the difference!
Thanks buddy.!

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
I used to do triathlon
I don't think I'll ever do a full oral cycle ever again after trying it only is pre-workout. Seems much more sustainable. How much drol do you dose and how long before your workout do you take it?
I only ever take one tablet. So what ever it is, 20-25 mg.
Would take when wake up, then in gym an hour or so later

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
How I look at it is, your main injectable compounds are there for the muscle building. Then you can sprinkle the pre workout oral on top to drive a higher level of performance, creating more stimulus and muscle break down, then allowing those main compounds to do their job even better. All while causing less toxicity and inflammation. That's just bro science though.

That's exactly the reasoning that was explained to me: your injectables keep your overall levels of Test(+whatever else, Eq, Primo, etc) stable all day. Taking an oral pre-workout it's in your system for the extra aggression, pumps in the gym, and more importantly, the post-training window to eat and absorb nutrients. A little extra anabolism when you need it most.

Broscience? Definitely. Effective? Apparently.

Goldenrod

VET
Thats the only way i use them. Usually anadrol, but also used plenty of dbol pre workout and some anavar.
Who you trying to fool you bugger - I read your breakfast meals...eggs, meat, coffee and then you usually slip in 'anadrol' lol. I will never forget that one - I spit up my coffee. If I'm getting my threads mixed and it was for meals in general, my bad but it still made me laugh!

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Aren't you guys worried about fluctuation in blood levels? I understand the reasoning behind it. it might be better for your liver. What about lipids profile? Any improvement?
I’m guessing that...

If you use Var / Anadrol as a pre-workout with a test base, you’re gonna benefit from the short half-life peaks in blood-plasma androgen levels... but the blood-plasma troughs [that would have existed running it solo] are gonna be flattened by the supraphysiological test levels from the long half-life test-e/test-c base...

... so I’m assuming that your HPT-axis is gonna get kicked-about much less with a test base.

I would never run Var or Anadrol without a test base. I do understand why people do it - especially AAS beginners (mainly needle aversion / perception problems I think) but it’s not optimal as far as I can make out.

Anavar really is very mild - lipids not likely to be a problem in healthy adults. Anadrol is more hepatotoxic, but studies imply that it’s better much tolerated at 50mg than the urban myths would have you believe

Top Bottom