What's new

USP Labs & Ikonic (CDN ug)

Thread starter Admin #1

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- This was a Canadian lab that was busted in October of 2014. At the time of the bust, It was heralded as the largest steroid bust in Canadian history with the estimated value of seizure put at 9.3 million dollars. I think what shocks most people is the sophisticated lab equipment that was being utilized.

News story of the bust >>> Edmonton steroid bust largest in Canadian history | Edmonton | News | Edmonton S

And another perspective here >>> 4 arrests made in largest roid raid in Canadian history - Edmonton | Globalnews.ca

Ya I seen the video, crazy how they got the machines to make the stuff.

Can you by this stuff in Canada? Machines?

Comes a time when a lab must ask am I to big of a lab.

ibeza

Registered
Anyone use this lab? Where they any good? They had some serious equipment it looks like.....

topgear

Registered
Wow that is just crazy .. even if I would give all that for free I don't think I would find enough people to give them to

Envoyé de mon SM-N900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

alpinestar

Registered
That was a very sad day ! Yes they were good, redly available and priced right ! It's sure did dry up all the surrounding areas when they got busted! :(

Doc, what do you know of this itrope? I had asked about it a while back and Noone could give me info. Buddy of mine knows the source, he described him to me as "The source for western canada". Some things just didn't add up though.

Banned #8
This stuff was awesome all of it.i tried their prop, tren ace, supermans and they had this one mix called jet fuel. I'd crawl through a sewer of broken glass to buy 100 viles of that stuff

TeamHybex

Registered
Does anyone know what the end result was for these characters? Rumours vary, but I don't think anyone did a day in the clink for this bust.

Thread starter Admin #10

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
** UPDATE **

Alberta Bodybuilding Head Judge Kirk Goodkey Was Also a Steroid UGL Owner Who Sold Steroids to Competitors
October 28th, 2018

ABBA Judge Kirk Goodkey sold USP Labs and Ikonic Pharma products to bodybuilders across Canada

Kirk Goodkey was a former Head Judge for the Alberta Bodybuilding Association (ABBA). Goodkey was also one of Canada’s biggest steroid dealers. He used his industry connections to sell muscle-building drugs to competitive bodybuilders.

Goodkey owned and operated an underground laboratory (UGL) that manufactured anabolic steroids under two different labels – Underground Steroid Pharmaceuticals (USP Labs) and Ikonic Pharmaceuticals. USP Labs was arguably one of the most successful domestic labs in Canada at the time of Goodkey’s arrest.

The Alberta Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT) launched a 5-month investigation into steroid trafficking in May 2014. ALERT investigators targeted Goodkey at the very beginninng of their investigation. Goodkey was already known to police for cocaine trafficking offenses and firearms charges in British Columbia.

Goodkey not only mailed steroids to Alberta bodybuilding customers. He also shipped steroids to Internet customers in provinces all over Canada with the help of at least three associates – Parmjit Brar, Jordan Quiring and Alexandria Edwards.

ALERT investigators described USP Labs & Ikonic Pharma as “a highly sophisticated underground steroid manufacturing and distribution operation”

ALERT investigators raided Goodkey’s home in northeast Edmonton, which police like to point out was onlymeters away from the Dr Donald Massey Elementary-Junior High School, on September 25, 2014. Police found a highly-sophisticated and professional laboratory set up in his house.

Police seized a commercial pill press, powder mixer, two fume hoods, spectrometer, glassware and beakers, and an unbelievably large quantity of anabolic steroids and other muscle-building drugs.

The total drug seizure, after executing search warrants on two homes and two storage lockers, included 365,268 tablets; 10,583 vials; 124 kilograms of raw steroid powders; 1,250 kilograms of various raw powders; and 30 liters of liquid drug precursors. In addition to steroids, some of the vials were labeled with the names of drugs like GHRP-6, Thymosin Beta-4 and Melanotan II.

ALERT City Police Inspector Darcy Strang was so impressed by the professionalism of USP Labs / Ikonic Pharma steroid enterprise that he referred to Goodkey as “the CEO of steroids”.

“Edmonton is definitely a hub for steroids,” Strang said in 2014. “You don’t have the CEO of steroids in Edmonton where there’s no market for it.
“This was a highly sophisticated underground steroid manufacturing and distribution operation. The individuals are allegedly responsible for the large illegal underground steroid distribution network that spans across Canada and these investigators have literally cut the head off the snake.”

Goodkey has been associated with ABBA since at least 2001. ABBA is an affiliate of the Canadian Bodybuilding Federation (CBBF) and the International Federation of BodyBuilders (IFBB).

Man called 'CEO of steroids' pleads guilty in Edmonton court

As a bodybuilding competitor, Goodkey was the 2001 ABBA Southern Alberta Bodybuilding light-heavyweight champion and the 2001 ABBA Alberta Provincial middleweight bodybuilding champion. He competed in a few national-level competitions before becoming an ABBA judge in 2006.

Four years after his arrest, Goodkey pleaded guilty to production of anabolic steroids and proceeds of crime (money laundering) in October 2018. He is scheduled to appear in court for a sentencing hearing on February 1, 2019.

Kirk Goodkey has pleaded guilty to producing anabolic steroids and money laundering.

Last edited:

Upjohn

Registered
** UPDATE **

Alberta Bodybuilding Head Judge Kirk Goodkey Was Also a Steroid UGL Owner Who Sold Steroids to Competitors
October 28th, 2018

ABBA Judge Kirk Goodkey sold USP Labs and Ikonic Pharma products to bodybuilders across Canada

Kirk Goodkey was a former Head Judge for the Alberta Bodybuilding Association (ABBA). Goodkey was also one of Canada’s biggest steroid dealers. He used his industry connections to sell muscle-building drugs to competitive bodybuilders.

Goodkey owned and operated an underground laboratory (UGL) that manufactured anabolic steroids under two different labels – Underground Steroid Pharmaceuticals (USP Labs) and Ikonic Pharmaceuticals. USP Labs was arguably one of the most successful domestic labs in Canada at the time of Goodkey’s arrest.

The Alberta Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT) launched a 5-month investigation into steroid trafficking in May 2014. ALERT investigators targeted Goodkey at the very beginninng of their investigation. Goodkey was already known to police for cocaine trafficking offenses and firearms charges in British Columbia.

Goodkey not only mailed steroids to Alberta bodybuilding customers. He also shipped steroids to Internet customers in provinces all over Canada with the help of at least three associates – Parmjit Brar, Jordan Quiring and Alexandria Edwards.

ALERT investigators described USP Labs & Ikonic Pharma as “a highly sophisticated underground steroid manufacturing and distribution operation”

ALERT investigators raided Goodkey’s home in northeast Edmonton, which police like to point out was onlymeters away from the Dr Donald Massey Elementary-Junior High School, on September 25, 2014. Police found a highly-sophisticated and professional laboratory set up in his house.

Police seized a commercial pill press, powder mixer, two fume hoods, spectrometer, glassware and beakers, and an unbelievably large quantity of anabolic steroids and other muscle-building drugs.

The total drug seizure, after executing search warrants on two homes and two storage lockers, included 365,268 tablets; 10,583 vials; 124 kilograms of raw steroid powders; 1,250 kilograms of various raw powders; and 30 liters of liquid drug precursors. In addition to steroids, some of the vials were labeled with the names of drugs like GHRP-6, Thymosin Beta-4 and Melanotan II.

ALERT City Police Inspector Darcy Strang was so impressed by the professionalism of USP Labs / Ikonic Pharma steroid enterprise that he referred to Goodkey as “the CEO of steroids”.

“Edmonton is definitely a hub for steroids,” Strang said in 2014. “You don’t have the CEO of steroids in Edmonton where there’s no market for it.
“This was a highly sophisticated underground steroid manufacturing and distribution operation. The individuals are allegedly responsible for the large illegal underground steroid distribution network that spans across Canada and these investigators have literally cut the head off the snake.”

Goodkey has been associated with ABBA since at least 2001. ABBA is an affiliate of the Canadian Bodybuilding Federation (CBBF) and the International Federation of BodyBuilders (IFBB).

Man called 'CEO of steroids' pleads guilty in Edmonton court

As a bodybuilding competitor, Goodkey was the 2001 ABBA Southern Alberta Bodybuilding light-heavyweight champion and the 2001 ABBA Alberta Provincial middleweight bodybuilding champion. He competed in a few national-level competitions before becoming an ABBA judge in 2006.

Four years after his arrest, Goodkey pleaded guilty to production of anabolic steroids and proceeds of crime (money laundering) in October 2018. He is scheduled to appear in court for a sentencing hearing on February 1, 2019.

Kirk Goodkey has pleaded guilty to producing anabolic steroids and money laundering.
“He is scheduled to appear in court for a sentencing hearing on February 1, 2019.”

I wonder how that worked out for him??

Last edited: