What's new

Vancouver Lab bust

3ml

VET
I think this is something that's best to be discussed through PM. Not for Greg's sake. Fuck Greg. He is a rat.

But other names might be mentioned (the people that got royally fucked due to Greg being a piece of shit) and those people are good guys. Having their names dragged into an event that happened years ago isn't right.

If it's something that you're curious about, I am sure if you contact one of those mods they'll be able to provide you with more than substantial proof that Greg ratted.

This is the world we live in. Full of fucking pussies. Scared to even be locked up for a day, yet lead a life of crime. Thing is Rat's are always uncovered eventually. They can only slither and evade detection for so long. I don't understand how such a piece of shit (any rat) can look at themselves in the mirror.

Luckily the world has a way of exacting revenge one way or another. Nothing better than when a filthy fucking rat gets what he deserves.

scotiaguy

Middleweight
This is the world we live in. Full of fucking pussies. Scared to even be locked up for a day, yet lead a life of crime. Thing is Rat's are always uncovered eventually. They can only slither and evade detection for so long. I don't understand how such a piece of shit (any rat) can look at themselves in the mirror.

Luckily the world has a way of exacting revenge one way or another. Nothing better than when a filthy fucking rat gets what he deserves.
agree

Reactions: 3ml

Davis

Lightweight
Wod

Oh shit Greg actually ratted, I wasn't too sure what the outcome of that was!

Fuckin' Greg, ratting harder than last time.