What's new

VENTIPULMIN (clen syrop))

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I'd say you're good-to-go! Don't fret over the expiration date. In most cases veterinarian drugs such as these only come available at the time of expiration or thereafter. By law they need to be taken down from the shelves. Only then can we usually get our little greedy fingers on them. Also, as long as it's kept out of direct sunlight or extreme temperatures it'll remain effective for a very long time.

MICMON

Registered
The thing is I never experienced any negative sides. The only logical reason for that is I’m on quite a few meds prescribed by my psychiatrist. I definitely think that my clonazepam and Lyrica counteracted the bad effects I expected. I really appreciate all the feedback.

Mic

shift_e

Registered
That stuff is fantastic -i'm using it myself, currently.

Just remember to dose accurately -for safety reasons, I do NOT suggest using the included pump.

Head over to shoppers drug mart or equivalent, and grab a baby liquid dispensing syringe, and use that (its what is used to give babies liquid Tylenol and/or other liquid medications)

The dose is 25 mcg per 1mL of syrup.

Happy Cutting!!!

SmashingMachine

Registered
best clen no shakes for me ever. if you cramp drink diet tonic water it works.
I agree it was one of the best clens Ive ever takin as well but man your lucky not getting any shakes from it lol. It always made me really jittery to the point it was uncomfortable lol

iron lifter

Registered
i usually do it 20mcg twice a day for 2 weeks and go up 20mcg every 2 weeks up to 100-120 no probs this way body adjusts. i think when people take 100mcg at once what happens is the blood pressure drops to fast (clen does this) and resting heart rate has to go up to compensate.