What's new

Vitamins?!?!

Agree with the above. In short, multivitamins just make your pee more expensive. If I take something, it's because I don't get much/enough of it in my diet, or I'm superdosing for one reason or another.

Currently, I take the following:
Fish Oil
Garlic
Vitamin D3
CoQ10
ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium, Vit B6)

Synyster

Registered
If u look at the ingredients...hands down the best multi out there is VITASTACK by allmax.

Theyre little packs of 7 or 9 pills a day similar to animal pak. But if u go by the ingredients list it blows away animal oak, orange triad etc.

If u were on a budget the mutant multi is ok.

Along With by vitastack I take an additional fish oil (Costco) and evening primrose oil (Costco), additional vitamin d3, additional vitamin c, 5-htp, magnesium, grade speed extract, baby aspirin, and fibre pills.

But if u just want to take 1 thing...by far the vitastacks cannot be touched. (They just need more fish oil in there)

I might be going overboard, but am taking a bunch of supps for liver/prostate/intestinal support because I’m on dbol. The taurine is also to counter the dbol back pumps:

TUDCA, NAC, Taurine, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, Kirkland Men’s Forte Multivitamin, Kirkland Omega 3 Fish Oil.

Some of those constitute what is essentially a homemade, and way less expensive, version of N2Guard, which is a complete ripoff IMO.

zenmonky

Registered
I might be going overboard, but am taking a bunch of supps for liver/prostate/intestinal support because I’m on dbol. The taurine is also to counter the dbol back pumps:

TUDCA, NAC, Taurine, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, Kirkland Men’s Forte Multivitamin, Kirkland Omega 3 Fish Oil.

Some of those constitute what is essentially a homemade, and way less expensive, version of N2Guard, which is a complete ripoff IMO.
lol. i think the number of supplements you make tax your liver itself.

zenmonky

Registered
I love Costco / Kirkland Signature and never had an issue with their quality. If you do you could simply return it no questions asked.
They are one of the only companies that really test what they sell as well, which is a lot better then most places anyways, and the price is usually on point.
seriously, how do you determine the quality of something that does nothing? what do you test for a product that does nothing?