What's new

Walmart towing the line

TheGinger

Middleweight
Hey man - do you have a link to the actual release from Walmart? Been googling trying to find it but can’t seem to find anything on it - would like to share on my social media but want to make sure it’s 100% legit first.

Super Moderator
Since it's from Facebook it's mostly likely fake. I thought (at least in Ontario) you would not be asked for proof of of vaccination at grocery stores and I thought Walmart had a large grocery section. Either way no one should be shopping at Walmart.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Hey man - do you have a link to the actual release from Walmart? Been googling trying to find it but can’t seem to find anything on it - would like to share on my social media but want to make sure it’s 100% legit first.

It had been sent to me. I'm not sure if it's inside info or fake.
In the thread two ppl messaged Walmart and one said yes and the other said they hadn't heard of it.
Was hoping someone else might have news on it.

Daway

In before the lock
I hadn't heard of it, but I can tell of all the stores in NS that I've used when Dr. Shithead decreed the face diaper mandate, Walmart was only 1 of 3 stores that outright said "we respect medical exemptions". Even when the 3rd wave or 4th wave or whatever wave it was that turned everyone into a scared pussy here and "mask required" and "no mask no service" signs went up, Walmart stayed firm in allowing people to shop if you stated you had a medical exemption.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt they would 180 that hard in such a short time frame, but if they do I'll never shop there again even if/when the fascism ends.

Blown&Injected

Super Heavyweight
Anyone else see this?
Real or fake? I would love to see them crumble but that isn't likely.

Guessing fake. BUT... this can work for us. Spread this around, and then all the consumer whores that still shop at this fucking wrecking ball will uprise so they dont lose their cheap Chinese goods. I'm broke.... and yet i've never, not one fucking time, spent a dime at this hole, and never will, so i'd love this to backlash on them hard, if its real. But... you cant believe shit anymore.

THAT... is actually half the war lost, by the way... that we cant believe anything we read... ANYWHERE now. They've cut lines ov communication, and allowed us just enough to socially cannibalize each other.

Blown&Injected

Super Heavyweight
Even when the 3rd wave or 4th wave or whatever wave it was that turned everyone into a scared pussy here and "mask required" and "no mask no service" signs went up,

Funny.... i had to follow my girlfriend (at the time) into one in Vancouver. This was right at the heght of this mask madness this year. I didn't put one on, and they didn't bother me too far into the store about it. Once inside, i saw no less than two employees with masks off their noses, and one under his chin. Yeah... seems they REALLY care...

Last edited:

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight

THAT... is actually half the war lost, by the way... that we cant believe anything we read... ANYWHERE now. They've cut lines ov communication, and allowed us just enough to socially cannibalize each other.
I think this is one of the things that bothers me the most about this whole mess. Just how effective they have been at dividing the people. The propoganda is thick and people just don't think for themselves.
I'm not against vaccines by any means, when they are produced correctly and administered safety. From doctors being put under gag orders to not following their oaths , it tends to leave a bad taste.

Daway

In before the lock
I'm not against vaccines by any means, when they are produced correctly and administered safety.
ABSOLUTELY THIS.

But the corrupt media conflates real vaccines with these "vaccines" and has since day 1, to the point where now that the CDC is boxed into a corner over this they conveniently change the definition of vaccine to include these "vaccines".

Top Bottom